Monday 31 March 2008

A tumblin...

...a tumblin... a tumblin down!

I forgot to write on my previous post about the funny little thing that happened to Nemo on Saturday! It made me laugh oh so much..
You see on Friday Nemo was laying on the couch VERY close to the edge and I told him that he needed to be more careful or he will fall off.. well on Saturday he didn't take my words and he fell of the couch!
He was laying there and right on the edge.. I pointed it out to Emma.. we left him be and then a little bit later we hear the tumblecrash as he hits the floor.. we spin around and there is little Nemo looking at us.. a little shocked and then he did his usual growl and wanted to be loved and then he sat cuddling me for a while.. it was o so very cute and very funny.. it had me giggling on and off for the rest of the day.. mean I know.. but it was just so funny.. the couch is not exactly small and he is not exactly large and yet he still manages to fall off.. good on him! LOL

Well that is all.. just wanted to share the tumblin fun! and for those who could possible be worried.. Nemo was not hurt at all.. he is just the crazy little thing that he always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)