Saturday 15 March 2008

ice cream with chopsticks..

Ok so Thursday morning was a glorious morning.. they rain seemed to have eased up and Emma and I were in good spirits about our day and night ahead! Nothing could go wrong today is what I was thinking.. and maybe that was my downfall.. coz it seemed that things could go wrong.. VERY wrong! ok maybe not VERY! but just a little wrong in the annoying side of life.

The first good thing that happened was we got a good seat on the train and it wasn't late.. so I was lured into a false sense of security.. once we arrived in Malmö, I was all excited about getting to have a Mocca Latte, but I forgot to ask Emma to ask them if there was any way that they could make it hotter coz they seem to make it luke warm.. which to me isn't so nice.. but hey I forgot and that is my fault so I thought I would let it slide.. Emma comes out.. and it was like at the bottom end of the luke warm scale and I couldn't taste any coffee in it at all.. it had annoyed me so I didn't want to drink it.. so I gave it to Emma.. and as it turned out.. it was just a hot.. oopppss I mean.. very luke warm chocolate.. which I really wouldn't be able to drink.. I dunno I just have this little thing where I like my hot drinks to be well ummm.. hot.. but maybe I am odd like that!

So anyways off we toddled to go and pick up the key to Jenny's place so that we could go and drop our bags and Nemo off. We do this and then head over to check out the Bluebox store and upon arriving there appears to be a sign on the door that states that it has closed down. Yes people the store that I have wanted to freaken go to for MONTHS! has freaken closed down! First it is not open on weekends and now its closed down! So gutted I was. First my coffee and now my store... what next?!?!!

Well its funny that you ask.. or well YOU didn't ask.. but I did but for the purpose of the saying we will pretend.. so its funny that you ask coz the next thing that happens is I manage to sprain my ankle a little on the freaken cobblestone of Malmö.. who dreamed up that cobblestone is good to walk on? seriously. so yeah there I was.. without my coffee, my store and now a sore ankle.. hellloooooooo universe what is your freaken problem.. I woke up in good spirits so stop trying to ruin my buzz! I walked thru the pain and eventually it became nothing but a little tingle now and then.. with the odd shooting pain.. but hey I have had worse and I wanted to have a look around so nothing was gonna stop me.. we went in and out of shops but nothing was jumping.. Emma had discovered that her shoes leaked so we were looking for some new shoes for her but we really couldn't find any that just screamed "BUY ME!"

After walking around and buying sweet eff all.. we buy some lunch and head up to Jenny's to enjoy it and get out of the rain that was now coming down to torment us and turn our good day into a not so good day. Upon arriving at Jenny's we discover that she is home.. which was cool but then she gave us some shitty news.. Nemo had gone pee pee inside!! again!! on her plants!! So not freaken cool. SO it is now official that he is never allowed to go there again.. he had been alone for not even 2 hours and he pee pees inside.. he had done it once before but we thought maybe it was a one off thing.. coz before that he had been there and never done it.. so now Nemo is just going to have to deal with being home alone in his own home while we go out. Which is a shame.. coz her really loves going on the train and hanging with the J's.. prolly coz they spoil him!

The rain was really starting to come down so Emma and I decided to just take it easy inside and plus we didn't want to leave Nemo alone again and I thought my ankle could do with a little rest. Jenny came home.. Nemo went spaz. Johanna came home and Nemo went spaz again. He is such a sookie la la. Then we decided to venture out to get some indian for dinner.. it was however PISSING down.. it was not cool and the food we got totally wasn't worth all that walking in the rain.. well for me anyway.. maybe I am a little fussier than most people. We were so very wet when we got back.. I had to wring my jacket out.. it was gross. Soon enough it came time to leave and leave we did.. in good spirits.. cold and full and still a little wet.. we headed back out in the wetness to go and stand in line.. the rain eased up which was nice.. but we were still wet and it was still cold.. but once we were inside it was totally worth it.. to read about the Tegan & Sara experience click here!

So my Thursday day didn't turn out how I would have liked but hey.. it was nice to be out of the house and out of Hässleholm and doing something new and fun.. there is always good to come of that right? I had trouble winding down after the concert.. and I couldn't really get comfy in bed and Nemo was a turd. Up and down and he kept resting his head on my sore ankle! So I think I got maybe an hour of off and on sleep in the 5 hours from going to bed to when Johanna got up for workies.. Emma and I decided that seeing as tho Nemo couldn't be trusted we may as well head off early.. but we thought that we would go to the store at 7am and pick up these wicked nice iced espresso slushy type things.. they are so fab but only this time we should have known betterer coz they didn't have the proper straws for them and the stupid store people had stuck them in a freezer that was way too cold and they were frozen SOLID! So there I was without my coffee AGAIN! Eventually it melted enough so that we could eat it with the little hard plastic straws that they had given us.. it was like eating icy ice cream with chopsticks. *blinks* yes that is what it was like.. it made it interesting that is for sure.

We finally arrived home and showered and had some breaky and then jumped on the couch and watched some tele.. I nodded off a little.. and I say a little coz Emma has this nasty little habit of always waking me up when I am asleep! We did nothing special but rested for most of the day, watching a few things, going foodage shopping coz we had like nothing and yeah thats about all really.. I headed to bed early thinking that Emma would be watching some Swedish thing on the tele which turned out to be wrong so I went to bed for nothing.. or well I was tired so I actually drifted off pretty quick.. I think I only got like 2 games of Solitaire done before I fell asleep still holding the PDA! lol Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)