Saturday 1 March 2008

A pinch...

& a punch for the first of the month.. no returns!
So another month down in 2008. This year seems to be going as quickly as last year.. I am still not sure if that is a good thing.. but hey not much I can do about it until I learn how to slow time.. which I doubt will ever happen.. so for the time being I will have to stick to time skipping on by. In like 2 weeks I will be in Malmö watching Tegan & Sara.. I would like to fast forward to then and then slow it down once I am there! lol

Today is a wet rainy day.. one would think that I was back in Wellington! but of course we still manage to make good of the day and have a look around town and pick up a few things for my nephews oh and we picked up the funniest, coolest, cutest, ugliest thing for Amy for easter.. its one of those gifts where you just wish that you could be there when they see it for the very first time! Oh its going to be so classic! So anyways after we did what we needed and wanted to do we came home and watched a movie.. Alvin & the Chipmunks! It wasn't a top quality movie but it had some really good moments.. it was better than I actually expected so that is the main thing. While watching this movie.. Emma decided to be ever so loving and give me a hickey on my forehead.. not a large one.. and not an intentional one but a hickey all the same! Totally uncool and if I didn't didn't love her I would so have kicked her hard in the shins!

Now Emma is in the bath and I am gonna toddle off and cuddle up with Nemo and finish my book, I have been a bit slack and not read as much as I should have this week.

David Seville: [sees Theodore backing away from something small and brown] Oh My God Theodore, did you just-?
Theodore: Ummm.. umm..
Simon:
[looks closely at it and picks it up] It's a raisin Dave.
David Seville: Prove it.
Simon:[swipes the 'raisin' and 'eats' it] Mmm-hmm.
David Seville: Okaay you got me. Look I wanna talk to all you guys, where's Alvin? [walks off]
Simon:[quickly spits it out and wipes tongue off] Plargh! You Owe Me. Big Time!
Theodore:[smiles sweetly]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)