Wednesday 12 March 2008

One...

...sleep to go until Tegan & Sara!
Yippee Skippee but I ain't no hippee! lol The rain has stayed put for the whole day of Thursday but according to the forecast it is clear skies from 6pm.. so maybe.. just MAYBE I may have picked up some luck and it wont be raining at the actual concert and that will have me jumping for joy.. well ok maybe I wont jump for joy coz I am way to cool for that! but you get my drift yeah? I do hope I have a good time and that there aren't going to be a punch of pushy morons..

So ummm, today I didn't do too much.. its a gloomy miserable day out there. I did however do some washing.. and got very annoyed that the duvet cover had managed while in the wash to turn itself back from being inside out.. which is rather annoying when it comes time to put the cover on the actual duvet.. one extra bit of fluffing about that I don't like to deal with! Once it was all done and looking nice and smelling fresh, I just wanted to jump on in.. but of course I was all sweaty and gross.. not from putting making the bed but from biking before I made the bed.. and now that I am all showered and fresh the bed isn't as inviting! so typical! Oh and it appears that I have a blister on my toe and each and every dang nabbit time I wriggle my toes I feel it and it bothers me.. at least its not one of those sore blisters in a spot where it is always aggravated. I guess I am blessed with some small miracles! lol

I am having wicked wicked cravings today! Pizza! Chocolate! Soft drink! Gloria Jeans Mocca Truffle! You name it and it appears that at some point my mind just goes nuts for it... Mmm nuts.. honey roasted peanuts! Mmmmm! Cravings like this are bad bad baaaaaaaaaaaad! I think I might grab a Kex from the cupboard and go and read a little.. that should occupy my little brain for a while...

Tegan talking about Sara's duct-tape dreads..
"Thats the true answer as to why we film ourselves, is coz Sara does stoopid things all the time and its pretty awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)