Friday 7 March 2008

WHAM!

Once again it is good ole Friday.. the place is clean and tidy and all the washing is done.. its a real nice feeling to know that the place is all spick & span.. that is until Emma gets home.. then things will change! lol Actually I should be that harsh.. by Sunday it wont be spick & span anymore and Nemo will be partly to blame. Of course I will take none of the blame!

Speaking or well writing of Nemo.. I gave him a brush and a bath yesterday and he didn't much like me for it.. but it was so totally worth it coz he smells so much betterer and he is wicked soft! Just love that soft doggy fur feeling! I tried to slick down the fur on his head today coz it was all schuwhip.. hmm.. all over the place and well it just looked dicky.. but as it turned out no matter what I tried to do it just went back that way.. I even tried giving him a part and brushing it flat but it still started to go all wonky.. then I brushed it back and flattened it completely but then it just looked like he had pig tales coz of his ears.. so I ended up just messing it up and letting it behave the way it wanted to.. afterall he is a dog and his fur doesn't have to be perfect... right?

This week seems to have flown on by and I really don't have anything to show for it.. it has been a pretty boring week.. just the usual things have annoyed me.. dare I mention glass again! oh and a cop tried to run me over on the crossing.. ok he didn't try but I guess he thought he had the right of way even tho I was already walking on it? you know it is bad enough that you hardly ever see any cops but when you do they aren't doing their job or they are breaking the law themselves! oh and another thing that annoyed me today.. I just don't understand some peoples logics! So anyways I am walking along with Nemo and I see this strange looking girl who was on the opposite side of the footpath trying to walk in the godawful high heals.. prolly was the first time she wore them out so she was walking a bit weird to be polite.. so I just looked away coz I didn't want to laugh at her coz that would be rude right? so yeah I stick my head down and concentrate on Nemo sniffing along the hedge thingo.. and then WHAM! I see those godawful heals walking directly at me and I'm thinking WTF? you were on the other side of the footpath so what are you doing here.. so I stick my head up and look directly at her and she looks at me with this look on her face like I am in her way.. so I just stop walking and Nemo does his piss dribble thing and just as I am about to say to her.. "what the fuck is your problem?" when she sidesteps and walks around me.. you really have to wonder what was going on in that crazy little brain of hers! *shakes head*

"A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run."
- Dennis Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)