Friday 21 March 2008

Winter??

Isn't it a little late for winter to arrive? Well it appears that it actually has.. just when everyone thought it was safe to plant new plants in their gardens and all the other plants have come up to say hello sunshine.. the snow and come and put a cold wet blanket all over them all. Today is snowing.. it didn't seen like it could make up its mind if it wanted to snow or rain so for a little while there it seemed to do both.. It looks like on Sunday we will get a break from the snow and some sunshine will come on through but during the day it will be a nice warm -9.. now that is one of those times where I just want it to be so wrong.. but Sunday is 2 days away so there is still hope.

So it is easter time.. and all I want is this chocolate bunny that is the bestest easter chocolate bunny in the world.. but Emma kept putting off buying it form the supermarket coz you could get it from Videomix for a little bit cheaper.. well yesterday we finally went into Videomix to get my bestest easter chocolate bunny and HELLO! there was not a single one to be seen! It always seems to be my luck to miss out on such things.. so Emma said that we will go and get one from Maxi and get one from there and when we get there what do you think has happened? Yes thats right folks they don't friggen have ANY!! Talk about being GUTTED! My luck strikes again! So now I am without my bestest easter chocolate bunny and heading to sadtown.

Emo Philips - "My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)