Saturday 15 March 2008

I love cheesecake!

Wakey Wakey.. Rise n Shine.. it sure was morning time! I was up early early early on this fine day.. the rain had stopped so that was nice.. I got up trying to be ever so quiet so that I did not wake Emma.. I went to go loo to discover Emma's jacket on the loo door so I had to then go and hang it up so that I could close the bathroom door and turn the bathroom light on so I could see what I was doing.. and then I stood on one of Nemo's freaken squeaky toys! yep the being nice and quiet wasn't working out so well! and then once I got in the bathroom and finished my pee pee there wasn't enough loo paper to finish the job! So I considered waking Emma up to get me some more but I was nice but not so nice that I didn't turn the light off before opening the bathroom door to go to the cupboard to get more loo paper.. Once I finished up everything I grabbed the PDA and went and let Nemo out of the office and jumped on the couch with him.. he wasn't however in a cuddly mood so I didn't get any cuddles.. the bastard! About 10mins later.. Emma spoke and then got up and joined Nemo and I on the couch. ahhh happy families!

It came time for Nemo to go for his walk and we needed to go to the supermarket to pick up a few things to make a lemon cheesecake.. mmmm... just love cheesecake! and I now have it down to a fine art making it.. nearly as good as my mums! Anyways while Emma was in the supermarket, Nemo and I were quietly waiting outside when I saw something that I had never before seen in this little town.. I saw a police car racing down the road with its lights going! I actually witnessed police people here in Hässleholm doing their job! or well at least I think it was.. but hey maybe they just had to get somewhere to go potty real quick.. but yeah in the 2 years that I have been here.. and yes it is 2 years today actually that I was first introduced to this humble place.. and it was actually SNOWING at the time.. not like now.. no snow.. pffft! but anyways I was saying.. it was the first time I had actually seen a police car racing somwhere with lights on.. no sirens but hey it was still a bit early.. it is a rare enough occasion to just see a police car on patrol let alone actually doing something that makes them look like they are doing something. LOL

Oh yes and I have nearly forgotten to mention that on Wednesday, I finished off the 3rd and at this point in time final Dexter book and all I have to say is.. Poo! It was like someone else had written it.. it was just.. well I am glad it wasn't the first book though coz I doubt I would have even read the whole thing and then I wouldn't of read the other two books.. but yeah it was poo. Just poo. I don't know what the author was thinking writing a book like that. But I still love all things Dexter! coz Dexter rocks.. nearly as much as T&S!
So now I have to find something new to read.. I am just not sure what yet.. but I do want to try and keep the reading up coz well it makes me feel smart.. hahaha & on that note it is time for me to get dressed again and drag Emma off the Wii and head off to town to run a few errands.

Charles Darwin - "A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)