Tuesday 11 March 2008

Two...

...sleeps to go until Tegan & Sara!
Well it seems the forecast is still sticking with rain.. *raises fist to the sky and shakes it* So peoples you need to say "No Rain on Thursday for the T&S concert in Malmö!" more coz it seems that it is not working!! The universe is not listening! Dang nabbit!

Today has not been an overly exciting day. Nemo seems to be snubbing me.. maybe I have done something to offend him? you never know as he is a testy little bugger. Me.. well I have found myself being a little melancholic today.. you know how you just have one of those days where nothing seems to go the way you want it, or even that you should have got out of bed, or just anything really.. so I appear to be having one of those days where my thoughts are over running my mind.. if I was a drinker I would probably be drunk right now just so that I think and do nothing.. I don't even think I could do that right today. Ah who gives! It appears to be that time again.. the exercise bike is calling...

Tegan: Why don't you beg?
Sara: Hey why don't you shut your fuckin mouth?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)