Monday 31 March 2008

Woe is Me!

What a weekend! Indeed it was.. you see.. I am now sick and that really sucks.. my throat hurts, when I cough it feels like my throat and chest is going to explode, my body aches, my head thumps.. all in all I feel like total shyte! So not cool. I felt it all coming on on Saturday and really I should have stayed home on Saturday night instead of going to a 30th.. but I wasn't feeling all that bad. Sunday rolled around and I felt sooooo very much worse.. it was rather sad for me.. and Emma kept laughing at me! coz she is eBil!! Yes Emma I am telling everyone you are eBil!

We didn't do much on Sunday.. just hung out at home mainly and we went for a ride in the car to buy a spunky 4gb USB key... noice! The car ride made me feel so much worse and wiped me out even more than I already was.. but hey Nemo got to go for a ride in the car so that made him VERY happy and he got to see Emma's dad which makes him even happier.. ahh happy times!

Today I feel even worse than yesterday so maybe tomorrow I will start to feel a little betterer.. I hope so, I don't much like feeling this way.. its rather annoying.

Anyways onwards and upward to some better news.. A cat took a swipe at Emma when we were out walking.. last time it was me that it took a swipe at.. and once again I sqealed like a little girl.. I can't help it! but yeah this cat took a swipe at Emma and then Emma would go closer and it would run down a little by the bush and then come back through to try and take another swipe but before it could.. Emma would move close to it and it would run off to another spot to lay and wait for the perfect time to attack.. it was funny.. we used up like 5mins doing this.. ahh good times! lol

What else is there.. ummm.... oh yes we had roat veg... mmmmm PUMPKIN! it wasn't as sweet as it usually is but it was really nice to be able to taste real pumpkin.. it was yum yum for my tum tum! We had left over veg so on Sunday I made a fritatta, which was freaken yum too! Sometimes I just really outdo myself.. altho it prolly would have tasted even nicer if I wasn't so dang sick but it was good all the same and thats the main thing.

Daylight savings has started.. as of yesterday so now I am back to walking in darkness for a little while until the sun starts to rise earlier again.. summer is upon us.. even though there are still signs of snow! LOL Soon enough there will be too much light and that I find ever so crazy.. going to bed when its still light and wakin gup and its light.. its just not normal I tells ya! one must sleep in total darkness!!!

Now it is time for me to take pity on myself and go and cuddle up on the couch.. I would say with Nemo but he has gone to his own bed.. the poohead! Time to try and get betterer.

Mitch Hedberg - "I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)