Friday 28 March 2008

Finally Friday!

I was just having a little nosy through bebo and I discovered some news that made me laugh... a LOT! "New Zealand actor Temuera Morrison arrived at South Pacific Pictures' studios this week to reprise his role as Dr. Hone Ropata - one of Shortland Street's favourite original characters." I sure do miss that show! There was nothing like.. sitting back having a spliff & a beaut cuppa tea.. made by me coz I am awesome! and watching a good kiwi show! Sadly I don't know most of the characters in it now so its no fun even attempting to try and find it. I did once see Guy Warner (Craig Parker but I will always know him as Guy!) at a sci-fi convention thingee-me-bob here in Malmö.. which is kinda funny when you think about it.. and I can't seem to get that one classic Shorty St line outta me head! After nearly 5 years I think Emma is a bit sick of hearing "They were in Shorty St" when I see ANY kiwi actor in movies.. oh funny! good ole Shorty St!

Nurse Carrie Burton - "You're not in Guatemala now, Dr. Ropata."
and can you believe you can buy a badge with that quote on it? hahaha so funny!

So Emma and I were talking last night and both came to the conclusion that this week has gone by so very s.l.o.w.l.y and I tell ya I have wanted it to be the end of the week for the past few days.. its been just out of my grasp! lol but it is here now and the weekend will fly on by and then the week will start all over again.. and hopefully it will be a little quicker than this week coz I don't think I could handle another slow week.

Well it may have been one slow week but the year so far has been rather fast.. another month is about to bite the dust and we head into April.. what will 2008 make of April I wonder? What little things does it have in store for little ole me? More snow maybe? More idiots.. no doubt! and maybe I will actually see something wonderful.. maybe even go somewhere wonderful.. Emma and I are still yet to go to the Zoo in Denmark.. so maybe April will be the month for that.. and when we were there last we found a place that had boysenberry jam.. not as good as what I am used to and it is MUCH sweeter but its close enough for me to buy on the odd occasion to fill that void. And we all know how important it is to fill voids.

Yesterday Emma and I were doing a spot of foodage shopping and there was one area of the supermarket that smelt like FART! yes people... f.a.r.t! It was the worst smelling fart too.. it was one of those smells that just made you want to keel over and die as soon as you smelt it so that you didn't have to smell it again.. it was rotten!! totally gross! to say the least! Oh and another thing that happened at the supermarket was this guy went and put his basket up on the bench at a check out and walked off with this smug look on his face like 'haha I beat you!' but who was he to stop us from putting things up.. we just went into the line and started unloading our trolley and we had nearly got ALL our things out when he came back and I of course have taken note of how swedes are around here and how they handled things so I did what they would do.. I ignored the fact that he was there. Emma said that he gave us dirty looks.. but I wasn't going to give him the time of day! I mean who does he think he is? leaving his basket there and just expecting people to see it and go.. "oh there is someone already here" I mean fuck off mate.. you wanna keep your place in line then I suggest you start unpacking it before walking off so that they check out chick can get started at least and that way you don't hold people up even more! Jerk!
Ahhh gotta love going to the supermarket!! Really completes my day!

Robin Williams - "You're only given a little spark of madness. You musn't lose it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)