Tuesday 18 March 2008

Snowy times..

Wow! It was totally beautiful outside this morning.. I have to say I totally love the look of the snowy blanket.. I just don't like how hard it is to friggen walk on! lol but you can't win them all and its noce to have a little bit of snow.. I often see snow on the forecast but nothing comes of it.. and I especially didn't expect to wake up this morning and have the place covered in snow.. I know it was snowing yesterday but as soon as it hit the ground it was pretty much melting.. I took a few pics.. so just click on the links/titles..

Nemo quite likes the snow too.. he thinks its the most fun thing in the world to climb up the snow banks, to eat the snow, to roll in the snow.. he gets a little happier when he sees the snow.. just like me! lol I only managed to twist my ankle a little once this morning which I thought was pretty good going considering how up and down and then slippery the paths were. The sun is out and there are a few clouds about so I don't think the snow is sticking around to party and I am sure Emma would prefer it to now be all snowy or even wet when she enjoys her 5 day weekend.. good ole easter!

Easter is such a good excuse to eat way too much chocolate! Not that I even need an excuse to eat chocolate.. although in saying that I have one Perky Nana bar left and I am saving that for when I have a good excuse to eat it.. you know how when you have only 1 of something you just don't wanna eat it coz then you have no more... but I think I might eat it if they are showing Horton Hears a Who! in English at the cinema here.. I do doubt it but you never know I might be quietly surprised! If not I guess I will just have to wait for it to come out on DVD.

Well I thought I would just share another little pic.. which I was in the sharing pics moodage.. This pic was taken on the train coming back from Malmö on the Friday after we saw T&S - Nemo the sookie la la!

Horton: Just me and the speck, shootin' the breeze. We're a club. We're a group. We can be a secret society. And no one else can join, unless they wear funny hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)