Tuesday 25 March 2008

Fart Fuel

Easter is over and I went without getting the bestest easter chocolate bunny *pout* Ah well tough luck I guess.. there is always next year right?
It has pretty much snowed the whole easter break.. even now there is snow out there.. altho Emma doesn't have any in Lund.. so she advised me.. I think she feels a little ripped off even tho she isn't so happy about the snow.. or maybe she is annoyed that there is no snow there coz she took the camera this morning? who knows?! Well Emma does! lol

The parentals got us a HUGE egg filled with candy & chocolates.. yum yum for my tum tum! I think this easter break I ate a little too much of the candy goodness.. but hey that is what easter is for! I even enjoyed a easter beer.. just the one coz I'm not a huge fan of beer but on the odd occasion I like to indulge.. who doesn't? You have to live a little every now and then. I made a very nice carrot cake to have with coffee when we first arrived at the parentals for the easter feast.. I have another whole cake in the freezer for when another occasion arises for it.. bonus! I am a fan of carrot cake and I got the cream cheese frosting just right too.. so all around it was a great success! I just love it when my baking turns out wonderfully. The easter feast was delicious! I just love it when others cook for me.. especially when it is food that tastes good and there were the bite size sausages.. which are so cute and yummo! who doesn't love bite size tihngs? I know I am a HUGE fan of bite size! lol

Yesterday we watched a movie called "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" and I have to say.. I rather liked it. I found it rather amusing. You can see the trailer here!!

Now I shall move onto a little topic of Nemo..
We have a new flavour food for Nemo and instead of it being called chicken.. it should be called.. 'Fart Fuel' because as you can guess from the name.. it is making him fart.. and they are not just any old dog stinky farts.. they are the singe your nose hairs stinky farts! He just lets em rip! I think the most uncool thing he did... was... well he was in another room and I guess he got the urge to let one rip so he came into the sitting room and stood not far from me and let it rip and then high tailed it outta there! Little bugger! I wanted to cork his ass! & people say dogs don't know what they are doing.. I refuse to believe that! Simply refuse!
And then there is the little issue of Nemo and snow.. he makes him crazy and turns him into another dog.. he just goes nuts when he sees it and is a total pain in the tush to walk! oh and he just loves to eat the snow.. walking, walking, walking and then 'chomp' he bites into some snow, he also seems to live to lick it too.. and it appears his favourite is of the yellow variety! *cringes*

Emma J - " I'm starting to suspect that I'm eating Nemo's kibble at night."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)