Monday 17 March 2008

IKEA!

Who doesn't love IKEA?
Seriously!
That place totally rocks.. gotta love going in there... even if you don't need anything you always walk out with something.. its fun! We finally got a set of drawers to match the rest of the bedroom suite.. we had seen it before but we thought it only had the 2 drawers and this unsightly panel which we thought had no function.. and yes once before we had tried pulling on it and nothing happened.. well this time Emma was showing her mum and she discovered that it was actually another small drawer.. so it wasn't as bad as we first thought.. so we got it and now I have a decent place to put all the socks.. coz we seem to have WAY too many socks.. but that I can't help coz I LOVE socks so very much and really you can't ever have too many socks.. coz you never know what the future brings.. we might get invaded by sock loving aliens and I could buy my way out of being zapped with some sort of death ray! You just never know! lol

Actually we went at a good time to IKEA coz we drove there, got stuffs and looked about and then back home again in like 3 1/2 hours.. and we didn't even have to wait in line for like 10 years.. ok so I know its not really 10 years but that is what it totally feels like while you wait.. I have to say I am not a fan of standing in line anywhere.. but you gotta do what you gotta do to get what you wanna get! lol The check out chicks or dudes are often rather slow here.. like they totally disregard the fact that there are other people waiting and slowly go about making sure they have all their i's dotted and t's crossed but once you learn that is the way then you just stand and wait quietly and patiently until its your time and then you leave and are happy once again.. once place I can't stand going in is Lindex.. it is always cramped and crowded and the line is soooooooo long.. I get tense just thinking about that place. lol

It started snowing this morning.. it was just little bits mixed in with rain while I was out walking Nemo and then about 3 mins after I got in the door it was coming down in blizzard style and it didn't look overly inviting.. then it stopped for a little bit and then it started again.. it did look pretty neat but now it has stopped and its just wet out there with only a odd bit of un-melted snow left in the crevasses of things. There are a few clouds and some blue skies so its catching up to what Lund is looking like.. while it was snowing here it was blue skies and some sunshine for Emma in Lund which is like a 45 min train ride away.. Emma will prolly say that it is more or less.. she should know she does it every day but my time is just a total estimation!

It is a little bit interesting how we are supposed to be heading into the warmer times and it starts to snow.. ahhh gotta love the weather.. so unpredictable! Is that a good or a bad thing? Anyways I think I should go and have some breaky and read some depressing news.. ahh good times!

Les Brown - "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

1 comment:

  1. 8:48am the snow is back!
    I guess it is going to be one of those days..

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)