Monday 10 March 2008

Three...

...sleeps to go until Tegan & Sara!
Pretty exciting stuffs.. I am hoping that it doesn't rain.. currently the forecast is for rain but I am putting thoughts out there for the rain to go away and come back another day! So maybe if I can get more people to put thoughts out in the universe for no rain then I might actually get what I does wanteth! Altogether now!
Repeat after me....

No Rain on Thursday for the T&S concert in Malmö!
& again....
No Rain on Thursday for the T&S concert in Malmö!
& now...
if you just do it a few times a day until Thursday I can hope for the best! LOL


OK and now onto some sadder news.. the other Bastard died.. he was the only very original fish we had left from when we first set up the tank all those months ago.. RIP first generation Bastard. I guess it was all too much stress having all the new fish? Who knows. Today has been shit.

Sara: um, we have a technical problem so I will entertain you with my...
Tegan: it's fixed
Sara: it's fixed, never mind *bows*
....... Sara: I feel sort of embarrassed and sad now *smiles*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)