Wednesday 19 March 2008

Slippery times..

With snowage there comes slippage and today was the day of slippage.. I managed to stay upright for the most part but then as I was nearly home.. I succumbed to the full on slippage and hit the deck with an almighty crack and thump.. luckily it was early enough that I prolly got away with it without anyone seeing. We all know the worst part about falling is being seen! Hopefully I can stay upright on the lunch time walk.. what would be nice is.. if the council or whoever is supposed to do it.. would actually do their job properly and clear away the snow so that the icy bits don't form.. but I do know that is WAY too much to ask for so I just walk v.e.r.y slowly and try to control the slippage. Which did not work out so good for me today... so far! But I shall not let it defeat me! I shall conquer the slippage and walk undefeated one day... soon!

Nemo got trimmed last night.. and he was not a happy camper.. and now he looks all skinny and not as floppy as he usually does with his rockstar hair. At least it is once again easier to put his collar on and take it off.. with all his extra fur it makes it a little tricky and causes him to growl.. even more than usual. Today Nemo seems to hate me.. I am sure he will get over it eventually. Maybe he is angry coz he feels all naked.. who knows!

I feel like telling a story but I don't really have any stories to tell.. I could make one up but then it might get a little crazy.. so maybe something will happen over this long weekend with Emma that I could write a funny story about. Umm so thats it.

Douglas Adams - "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)