Tuesday 4 March 2008

Cycling nowhere..

The pistol has sounded and this month has so far taken a speedy lead and swiftly catching up to the next month.. already day 4 and I am left wondering what happened to day 2 & 3.. did they feel they had no chance and just dropped out? I guess we will never know.. lol

This morning my walk with Nemo left me wanting to kick him right up the bum.. but alas I did no such thing.. because of course I am loving.. yes folks I really am! Anyways he took it upoon himself to sniff and try and piss on anything and everything.. it got to the point where he was still cocking his leg to try and piss but not even dribbles were coming out! He even decided that because I stop and give him a little grace when he poops that he would do the whole 'pooping but really I'm sniffing.. she will never know!' He is such a shit. Right now he is sleeping soundly in his bed.. that was however after he sat and watched me on the exercise bike with a big WTF?? look on his face.. I guess he couldn't work it out.. it made me laugh anyways and its nice for some light entertainment while cycling nowhere.

It was or well still is a bit chilly outside.. even inside as I sit here with shorts and a cardy.. but the sky is beautifully blue so one can't complain about the cold when it is so pretty out there. Bonus is that there is no rain.. I got rained on yesterday and I didn't much enjoy it.
It really really is totally coming into lighter times and soon enough I will be walking Nemo at 5:30am and the sun will be shining and it will be semi-warm.. which is always much better than it being dark and cold.. but one downside to the lighter warmer times here is that it doesn't get dark until wicked late and I like my night time to be dark! But you can't win em all!

Now I feel it is time for breaky so I shall go and make mine and then wake the grumpster Nemo up for his... ooo good times! If I could palm that job off to anybody else I sure would!

Corita Kent - "Life is a succession of moments, To live each one is to succeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)