Thursday 28 February 2008

Good deeds..

This morning I fulfilled my good deed quota for the year, I like to try and do one good deed per year and this morning I got my chance.
So I had just left Emma at the train station when I was stopped by an older lady with a suitcase, she wasn't from around here and her first question was.. "where is the bus station" so I gave her a puzzled look and told her that she was basically standing at it and I didn't know of any other places to catch buses around here.. that were main stations that is.. she then started talking to whoever she had on the phone in her native language.. I had no idea what she was saying and then after a few minutes of going back and fourth I asked her what station did she actually want to be at coz I was getting the idea that she was not at the one she wanted and sure enough she answered "Malmö" so that cut things semi short as I told her she was at the wrong one and that she would need to catch a train to Malmö and there is in fact one coming in just a few minutes.. to which I then told her to get on that and find the conductor and ask them to let you know when you get off.. it is about a 50min trip and they do have a sound system that lets you know what station you are coming up to so that you know when you get off but her safest option would be to just find the conductor. She then thanked me and I wished her good luck and off she toddled towards the train.. I just hope she managed to get on it and get to where she needed to go. So that my friends is my good deed for the year!! *takes a bow*

After I finished walking Nemo I was about to walk up the outside steps when out of nowhere the little black poodle thing that makes funny noises jumps at us and starts making those funny noise.. I jumped coz well it was totally unexpected and Nemo was like.. ooooo plaything!! I can't even say that I didn't see it coz it was dark coz it wasn't.. it was semi light.. it was nuts.. it was like it just appeared.. like someone had beamed it in from outer space! Maybe that was my punishment for actually doing a good deed?

Yesterday had the most horrible weather, it was cold and wicked windy and of course rainy.. I forgot to grab my gloves when I took Nemo out on his midday piss walk and when I got home my fingers were throbbing from the cold! Just horrible it sure was! but today seems a bit betterer.. its still cold but its no where near as windy and the rain has retreated to somewhere else.. thank goodness! I don't much like the sound of windows creaking because of the wind. There are many things I like and dislike but I find it rather unnerving to hear windows creaking from the wind outside.. it caused images to pop into my head where all the windows start smashing.. yeah not a pretty picture!

Murray Walker - "And now, excuse me while I interrupt myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)