Monday 18 February 2008

The weekend that was..

First up.. Friday night Emma came home drunk! Yesm.. lil ole Emma came home drunk and decided it was a good time to chat.. so after actually finally waking me up properly she decided it was a good time to shush and go to sleep so I was left awake while she was snoring her little head off.. well she wasn't exactly snoring but for the purpose of this story we will say that was. Then after a couple of hours.. Nemo started his crying.. on and off for a few hours.. so I sure did not have a very good sleep at all. We were up early on Saturday.. I was a real sweetheart and cooked Emma some breakfast to try and make her feel a bit betterer.. it worked. Off to walkies and then hung about home before heading off to town for a looksie.. nothing overly exciting but I did manage to pick out a couple of things for my nephews, which is always fun.. then back home and just sitting down to watch Supernatural when the phone rings and its the parentals saying that we are off to a shopping centre.. so off we go.. Nemo got to go for a ride which made him wicked happy!

We bought some new fish.. The Invisibles, which I find ever so CREEPY. Also Rikard Räka and 4 brightly coloured fish that we are yet to name.. any suggestions?
(NOTE: I have made the names clickable so that you can actually see what the fish are)
So now the tank is looking lively again and all the fish seem to be happy and getting along.. which is always nice.

Sunday I don't really remember too much about other than I wasn't feeling 100% and to be honest I am still not feeling 100%.. my head feels like its being pounded with a sledge hammer and my eye feels like its being stabbed and twisted with a big knife.. my guts feels like its full of acid and its wanting to break out.. all in all I feel like shyte.

Even tho I wasn't feeling all that good on Sunday I still managed to bake some muffins.. Emma wanted some muffins for in the mornings so I made some. Emma did her first painting.. if you will recall I mentioned that Emma got some painting stuffs a few weeks ago.. well she did her first bit of art.. I would post a pic.. but I doubt Emma would let me.. but I shall make sure that when she is a famous artist I still have that first bit of art work.. it will be worth *said in the best Dr. Evil voice* "1 billion dollars" Muahahaha

Well today is a bit sucky.. so I'm gonna go and do something else and leave you with a quote from Austin Powers..
Austin Powers: Hey! There you are!
Tourist: Hi... do I know you?
Austin Powers: No, but that's where you are! You're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)