Friday 22 February 2008

T.G.I.F

Yes indeedy... Thank God It's Friday! I would like nothing more than to be able to go to Friday's and have a nice meal and drink.. especially in South Yarra, Emma and I often enjoyed our time in there enjoying the odd margarita.. "ahhh memories" but sadly I will just have to settle for being happy that its actually Friday and the weekend is just around the corner so that I can get up to all sorts of fun and maybe not to fun stuff with Emma. Tomorrow in fact we are going to see the movie 'Jumper' it sure does look good and I think you would need the big screen feel when seeing it for the first time.. hey any excuse to go to the movies I say!

Today started off cold and wet.. the rain was a bit stingy and I was sure glad to be home.. Nemo was glad to be home too until I took his jacket off and chucked him in the bath.. then he was just mad.. even tho it was just a rinse off bath.. not like a proper bath.. which is what he will be getting this weekend so shhhh.. but anyways afterwards he curled up on the couch and was happy as larry again. I was happy that when it came to the lunch walk, it had stopped raining.. it was still cold but the rain had stopped and thats the best thing.

Moving along to Dexter.. I finished reading the book today and I have to say I look forward to starting on the next Dexter book on Monday.. or maybe if I end up with nothing at all to do over the weekend I might start it then but otherwise it shall be on Monday. I have to say I really liked the fact that the book is really rather different to the TV series and I LOVED the TV series.. I can't wait for season 3! Did you know that that is the first book I have read cover-to-cover since I read The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.. which was.. umm a while ago! I have never really been good at reading.. short attention span mainly. I am proud of myself for reading this book tho and I do plan on reading all 3 and maybe after that I will actually find other books to read.. we have a few books in the bookshelf that I haven't read so maybe just maybe I will start on those.. and if I feel really adventurous then I may just start on the Harry Potter books.. yeah right, who am I kidding? I will never read those!

Sergeant Doakes: Fuck you!
Dexter Morgan: Okay. Uh, is there something I can...
Sergeant Doakes: Yeah, you can get me your fucking analysis on the blood spatter on these killings! You think I'm here to invite you to my nephew's briss?
Dexter Morgan: [sarcastic] I didn't know you were Jewish!
Sergeant Doakes: Shut the fuck up and write your report already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)