Monday 4 February 2008

Do you have any monkey?

Emma and I finally made it out of the house and into Malmö.. it was rather nice to get out and about for a change.. shame about it being so windy and cold but all in all in was a good day.. started off good with being able to actually get a seat on the train.. always a bonus! and then I got to have coffee in a paper cup.. the only downfall is they don't really make it hot enough.. its like luke warm, which is nice so that you don't scald your mouth from it being too hot but then you have to drink it quickly otherwise it goes cold.. and that.. my friend.. sucks!

Then the shopping began! and we went crazy! but sadly we forgot to go to the camera store and buy a new lens :( Emma did however get some paints and things to paint with and paint on for a new hobby that she wants to take up.. hopefully it doesn't just get packed away.. I have never really been any good at painting.. maybe its the messiness of it? who knows..
I got a couple of pairs of jeans.. which brings me to the standing in line for the dressing room.. there was this girl who was standing behind me to the side who wouldn't shut up! It wouldn't have been so bad if she didn't have one of those voices that grated right into the ear.. but alas she did have one of those voices.. it took all my might to not just turn around and bop her one in the mouth! You have to wonder what makes someone talk so freaken loudly next to complete strangers? I'm not saying that people can't have conversations but far out.. keep it to a reasonable level of loudness.. the person who you are talking to is standing or sometimes even sitting right next to you.. not all the way across the other side of the room! come on! but all in all.. I think that was the only real thing that annoyed me all day.. which is always nice.. normally people piss me off more.. maybe I was just happy to be out and about.. we were even lucky to get a seat on the way home.. which is always nice after a day of walking about shopping.. ones legs get rather tired.. I would also say that ones arms get tired too but Emma is the bag carrier.. coz she is ever so sweet! lol and the train wasn't too noisy on the way home either which was nice.. so all in all we had a really nice day and people didn't rub me up the wrong way.. which always makes for a nice change lol

The evening was full of just chilling at home watching stuffs.. Emma fell asleep on the couch.. I guess carrying all those bags tuckered her all out! lol I got to laugh a lot while watching AVF.. I do love that show! Altho I do get annoyed coz it seems all the unfunny ones win most of the time.. it sure is a little on the annoying side!

Sunday was a day of nothingness! Up early-ish and walked around to the parentals to drop off CRC & candy(odd combo I know!) and Emma took the camera out and took a million pic's.. thats what she does best! Then we went foodage shopping and got some yummo veg to have roast veg for dinner.. mmmm soooo goood! Nothing like a plate full of roast veg and cheese sauce! Just greatness! We watched a movie called.. 'Wristcutters: A Love Story' which was actually kinda funny..

& there we have it.. my weekend.. all over and done with and here I am on Monday thinking of something to do and coming up empty...


Royce: Do you have any monkey?
Dexter: Do you mean money?
Royce: What did I say?
Dexter: You said do you have any monkey.
Royce: Monkey. Money. No man, I don't have any monkey, man.

Quote taken from the movie Weirdsville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)