Tuesday 26 February 2008

Glass!!

Glass!! Glass! Freaken GLASS!!
What the eff is up with people smashing bottles anywhere and everywhere? I mean seriously.. how freaken hard is it to find a bin to throw it in? I just don't get why people.. or well I guess I should say Punks.. feel the need to smash bottles all over the place! Its getting to the point where I think the safest option is to but little doggy boots on Nemo so that I don't have to worry about him slicing his paws on bits of freaken glass ALL over the freaken place! RAWR! It makes me ever so mad that Punks and I say it with a capital P to emphasize the P sound.. you know like.. Puh-unks! so as I was saying it makes me so mad that Punks feel the need to smash glass everywhere just so that they look cool to their other Punk friends!
ARGH! there is just so much glass everywhere and it is driving me insane.. freaken INSANE! It makes me want to round up all the glass smashing Punks and make them walk barefoot over flesh cutting shards of none other than GLASS! and maybe then they might just stop running around the place smashing bottles and gawd knows what else they can find that is made of glass! RAWR!! Freaken Glass smashing Punks!! *raises fist into the air and shakes it*

I need ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)