Monday 11 February 2008

layZee!

It is Monday again.. the weekend is over and done with, once again ever so quickly. We had rather nice weather over the weekend.. yesterday we even got up to a cheery 10degrees *nods* yes people a cheery 10! The sun was shining the weather was sweet and it really did make me want to move my dancing feet! The J's came over to help us get through the Mud Pie. After we then had a good giggle at Emma playing Wii Olympics.. now that is really more fun than actually playing it yourself.. well for me anyways.. maybe coz I'm layZee! lol

I wonder what the week will have in store for me.. I should really go out and take some pics for an album I am putting together for my nephew so that he can see where I live etc.. Emma is much better at taking photos though so it makes me just want to leave that job to her.. once again my layZee-ness is coming through! haha

Ok so onto a completely different topic.. Emma and I were laying on the couch last night and we were trying to remember when it was that she got stung by a bee.. after much discussion and then much laughter we or well she remembered that it was on the J's lawn here in Hässleholm and it wasn't even the whole bee.. it was just its ass! so Emma has never been stung by a bee.. only by a lonely bee's ass.. which I still find funny.. but then maybe its coz I was there to actually see it happen. I don't think I have been stung.. I'm unlucky like that! lol

Oh and in the news this morning.. Emma kindly pointed out that Sony Ericsson has jumped into bed with Microsoft and are going to produce a phone (XPERIA X1) to take on the iPhone. I am deeply saddened by this.. I thought Sony Ericsson knew betterer!
I don't hate the iPhone but I am a bit anal about finger smudges on my phone and I just think having to always touch the screen would drive me mad.. but other than that I do like it.. but this thing that SE+Microsoft are producing is just pure ugly.. so
really who in their right mind would buy an ugly phone......
with a shit OS? coz really we all know how good the Microsoft OS's are! *shakes head*
I am now going to have to start looking for a new brand of phone to support I guess..
Aren't there enough ugly crap phones out there in this world already?

Well now I shall depart and go and do something else.. I am unsure what yet.. but my feet are cold so maybe I will go and find my slippers! ahhhh slippers.. gotta love em!

Inside the Actors Studio - January 8, 2007
James Lipton: What turns you off?
Matt Damon: People who aren't intellectually curious or creatively curious.. like our president

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)