Friday 8 February 2008

Crazy start to Friday!

Nemo Report: 2nd night in the office.. no crying! He did a little 'I'm a badass' growl when I put him to bed but that was it.. closed the door and went to bed myself and didn't hear a peep from him.. and still no barking at night so I think shutting him the office is going to do wonders for my beauty sleep.. coz we all know I need it!

So today at the end of the morning walk, Nemo and I are walking up the stairs, or well I am standing with the door open and waiting for Nemo to come up but he was too busy looking at this little black poodle thing that makes funny noises.. so I give him a tug and he starts walking up and then all of a sudden the little black poodle thing that makes funny noises is on him trying to eat him and Nemo had this big WTF? look on his face.. but Nemo is still wagging his tail, then the little black poodle thing that makes funny noises saw me looking at it and ran away barking its funny little bark. Crazy start to Friday!

Ahhh Friday again.. the day of cleaning and washing.. nothing like it! Everything all fresh for the weekend ahead.. I am hoping to do some baking this weekend.. I have had a real baking craving, I just want to bake bake bake.. I know we are going to be making a Mud Pie from this new cook book that Emma bought.. Emma has this thing for buying cook books and we never end up using them.. there is going to be a book sale coming up soon and Emma goes to me.. "I will try not to buy any cook books" (maybe not her exact words but it was along those lines) but I bet she does!! So yeah I feel like baking.. hopefully I will come up with some nice things to bake that can at least be frozen too so that we don't have to try and eat everything this weekend! lol or well that would be fun.. but VERY sickly!

Beatrice & Ira Freeman - "The bagel, an unsweetened doughnut with rigor mortis."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)