Monday 25 February 2008

& I have no pants.

Once again its good ole trusty Monday.. nothing quite like it.. it started off a little cold and dark.. then some sun came out to play for a little bit and now.. it can't seem to make up its mind if it wants to stay or go.. my bet is that it will go!

So as I mentioned in the previous post.. I was going to see Jumper.. well we went and saw it.. and it was an average movie.. and definetly one that would need to be seen on the big screen.. on a small screen it would prolly just be shyte.. but hey whatever rocks your boat! Halfway-ish through I wanted to leave.. but not coz the movie was average but because I was freaken cramped! I had this moron next to me who was basically right on me.. so I had to squish over to Emma.. not that I mind being close to Emma.. but I like to have some space.. and really what is the harm of moving 1 seat down when the cinema isn't full! Now you ask why didn't we move one seat down.. coz we were pinned in from the other side too! So annoying! I would of got up and moved to another seat altogether but I like to be in the middle and all the middle seats were taken.. so I just had to eat my chips & candy and watch the movie and deal with it.. I have to say.. I am glad it wasn't a long movie.. oh and to make matters worse.. it was freaken hot! so cramped & hot! just not the best combo at all.. but like I said it was an average movie and I am glad I saw it on the big screen!
Another movie we watched was.... The Bee Movie.. now my friends.. that is one funny movie and I totally think everyone should see it! so many funny lines in it! just loved it! L.O.V.E.D IT!

Ahhh what else is there to say.. Emma cooked a meal on Saturday and it was fab! I should have taken a video of it all going down.. coz I have no idea when it will happen again! but she cooked and I tell ya food sure does taste so much betterer when you don't cook it yourself.. now if I could just convince her to cook every day! Oh I do tell a lie.. when we have pancakes.. Emma makes them.. I can't stand making pancakes and that is one thing that she has down to a fine art!

You know all in all it was a pretty relaxed weekend.. just hung at home mainly.. watched stuff.. hung out with Nemo, we were gonna give him a bath but Nemo was feeling a little on the ill side so we left him be for the time being.. and now it's meant to rain tomorrow anyways so it would have been a waste of time. Well I think thats really about all I have to say..


Barry B. Benson
: This sweater is Ralph Lauren, and I have no pants.
and just another...
Adam Flayman: Are you going to his funeral?
Barry B. Benson
: No way. Everyone knows you sting someone, you die. You don't waste it on a squirrel. He was such a hothead.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Bee joke ...

    Barry B. Benson: ...when he finally gets there, he runs up the steps, into the church, the wedding is on and he says "Watermelon? I thought you said Guatamelan, why would I marry a watermelon?"

    hahaha .. man i laughed so much!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)