Thursday 7 February 2008

I get my way..

Finally I was able to sleep through the night!
♪♪ Oh, what a feeling! When were dancing on the ceiling ♪♪

Well it would have been a full good nights sleep if Emma hadn't of decided that she would wake up early and let Nemo out of the office.. you see I had finally had enough of being woken up by Nemo barking at the paper-person who delivers the paper to peoples in the building in the early hours of the morning.. so anyways it was making me cranky for the day so Emma and I went up to the storage area and got one of the doors down to put back on the hinges so that we could shut Nemo in.. in the hope that it would mean that he doesn't hear the paper-person in the morning and he wont bark.. and I am happy to say that it worked!! The only sad thing is that he cried for about.. I will say an hour or Emma will get mad at me.. I really believe that it was less.. but yeah sad fact is that he cried.. scratched on the door a little but eventually tucked himself up in bed for the night.. he stopped crying not long after Emma actually got into bed.. so maybe the trick is for Emma to get into bed quicker and that way he doesn't hear her crashing about doing her nightly routine. I am happy to be able to sleep through the night thats for sure. Maybe now I wont be such a moody bitch? lol yeah I doubt that too!

Well Nemo just did the coolest/cutest thing.. you might not think so but it was exciting for me and I need something to jot about so this is going to be it..
I am standing in front of Nemo with doggie candy and I get Nemo to give me a high5.. which requires him to stretch a little coz its not a gimme5 its a high5 so anyways I then ponder to myself.. "I wonder if he will do a high10" so I stick both my hands out and say "high10 Nemo" and he does a little jump thing and reaches out and place each paw on each hand and then down again! & then of course I gave him the candy and a pat.. it was cute cute cute! & that is my story!

Well its that time again where I need to rug up and head into the outdoors.. or well its not really that cold out there and its not raining which is always a bonus..

Margaret Thatcher - "I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)