Thursday 21 February 2008

Not a heck of a lot..

*yawn* I was up extra early this morning, coz you see there was a lunar eclipse and Emma and I were off on a little adventure to try and take a pic or two.. or three.. oh wait we are talking about Emma so it would be more like one hundred.. easy! but we get out and about and the sky has a massive grey cloud blanky and nothing was getting through.. so we went home all saddened. Awww. No pics of nothing.. just came home and killed time before Emma had to head off to work.. which was a little creepy coz it was like there was no-one around and then it was like someone just snapped their fingers and people were everywhere. It was a little odd.. even when I was walking.. I didn't see the people I would normally see.. maybe we are being invaded? Hmmm

Sometimes I feel like I have been invaded.. like I am not really who I am.. I am just a shell and there is something else controlling it.. like when I write these blogs.. its not me.. its some crazy person.. a crazy person who sometimes writes crazy things.. ok now I'm just starting to be a little too odd. *rolls eyes @ myself*

Hmm, so what has been happening in the life of Jo lately.. lets see.. not a heck of a lot.. I haven't really been feeling all that well.. a little sickly so I have been resting as much as possible and Emma has been nice enough to take Nemo for his afternoon walks alone.. which has helped with making me feel a little better.. just enough so that I still had energy after cleaning my place today.. I do have to say I love walking on a floor after it has been washed.. although it is a tad slippery.. I need to be careful not to fall on my ass.. not that I don't have enough padding tho.
Well I think thats about all I can say without gibbering on more about total nothingness!

J. Paul Getty - "The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)