Friday 15 February 2008

The Suicidal Birdies

A moment where I wished I owned a decent video camera...
So anyways I am laying on my couch, just looking out my window at the clear blue sky and in my view it the roof of the building across from me. On this roof there are 2 birds.. turned to each other and it looked like they were having a domestic so I figure why not make voices and pretend that they are saying shit to each other.. I wont go into all the details of the conversation I was imagining that they might actually be having. So anyways one bird turns around and storms off.. I'm sure it was maybe its normal walk but for dramatic effect we will say that it stormed off to the edge of the building of which I couldn't see the other side of.. it took a look over the edge which is where I pretended it said "I can't live like this ANY longer" and then it stepped off and it just looked like it fell.. yes I know I know.. birds fly.. but I couldn't actually see it fly away.. it just looked like it jumped off the edge. So anyways just after that happened the other bird ran to the edge which is where I now pretended that it was saying "NOOOOOOOOOOO" as it ran., the bird looked down and then to the side and just stepped off the edge like the bird had done previously. I laughed for a little bit and then went about my day of doing nothing much.

Don't you think my blog title for today sounds like a band name? Emma has this thing for band names.. so has SO very many band names.. if only she had the actual bands to go with all the band names she has come up with! So I guess her little band name addiction has rubbed off on me! lol

Oh and another thing that happened yesterday afternoon that made me laugh coz I am EVIL! and I really dislike my neighbours! so anyways I am sitting there in silence and I hear people running up and down the stairs in the stairwell yelling and sounding hysterical calling out for the little girl who I guess is maybe about 2yrs old.. then I hear the little girl screaming from up in the attic.. this little girl has the worst crying scream ever and I guess she was even more upset than usual.. which I don't blame her coz it was even louder than usual.. then 2 people run up the stairs and open the door to the attic and grab the screaming child.. and instead of taking to the comfort of her own home stand up by the attic where she was just locked in trying to calm her down and she just wouldn't stop screaming.. after about 10mins they finally used their heads and went downstairs and took her home and not long after she stopped crying.. you really have to wonder exactly how they managed to get her locked in there.. but it sure did make me laugh and maybe now they will stop letting her play in the stairwell.. coz no doubt it happened coz she was playing in the stairwell and then saw that the door was open and wandered on in and the person wouldn't have known and closed the door as they finished up and locked the little brat in there. My ears would like it if she stopped playing in the stairwell thats for sure *nods*

This morning it was -3 outside while walking Nemo and buy the time I got home it felt like my cheeks had been stung with pins repeatedly.. I thought that only happened when it was much colder than -3! How wrong I was! It may be cold out there but the sun is shining and the sky is a beautiful blue.. its nice.. it makes one feel a little betterer when there is blue skies and sunshine.. yesterday was the same.. it was one of those days where if it had of actually been a bit warmer where you head off to the park with some lunch and a good book.. and speaking of books.. yesterday I had 20mins to kill before having to go and meet Emma at the station that I decided it was about time I actually started reading the first Dexter book.. and so I read the first chapter and then wished that I didn't have to go and meet Emma coz I wanted to read a little more.. but that will be something that I do today.. after the first chapter I am not exactly hooked but I want to read more to really make up my mind. Maybe reading this will get me into the spirit of reading and help me fill in my long days.. you just never know.. and then maybe I can buy some books at the book sale at the end of the month! lol

You know I never knew how hard it is to find decent 100 piece puzzles for kids.. 100 piece puzzles don't seem to be the number here.. but I am determined to find at least one decent one for my little nephews birthday! It always seems to be the way.. when I am actually looking for something I find it so darn hard to find it but once I have stopped looking I find all these things that would have been perfect! Does anyone else have this problem? or is it just my curse? lol
I should really get my A into G and find one tho.. coz pretty soon it will actually be the end of the month and thats when I need to have the package sent off.. I really need to get my A into G for the photo album too.. I have been so slack.. maybe Emma can drag me out at some stage over the weekend and actually take some pics.. we shall see what happens I guess..

Chuck Bartowski: [at Thanksgiving dinner] I'm thankful that Bryce Larkin is dead and is not currently in my bedroom making out with my new girlfriend.
John Casey: [interprets Chuck's signal and goes to check the bedroom] Excuse me...
Morgan Grimes: Wow, buddy, that was um... really... dark.
Captain Awesome: And specific.
Quote taken from the TV show Chuck


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)