Monday 7 April 2008

Perfect Hideout

My first week of April lost to being ill. It was not a happy camper of a time but I am nearly all betterer apart from an icky cough and for some reason whenever I go to type cough I actually type couch.. crazy. So yeah April got off to a kicker indeed and its good to be back with my bearings intact.. so a smidge there I thought I was gonna cough them out! Especially when I would cough so hard and much that it made me dizzy.. that is not a feeling I like.

So my week of sickness didn't really leave me much to report.. I got sick, Emma looked after Nemo.. she even took him to work for a day, which made him and everyone around him happy.. the following day he seemed sad.. ahh its just such a hard life being Nemo! Umm, went to the doc.. and that was an experience and a half and it sure doesn't restore my faith in doctors. Made a wicked yummy pumpkin soup.. just LOVE the stuffs! So now I have a little supply in the freezer! YaY!

The weather has cleaned up a bit.. altho it is still looking grey.. but hey I have barely been outside in a week so any weather would be fine with me. I wanted to go for a picnic breakfast (which I had decided to do before I actually got sick) last Saturday morning but I still wasn't well enough so hopefully.. weather and health permitting we will be able to do it this Saturday.

Emma's mum yesterday dropped off a waffle maker and the stuffs to make waffles! So as you can guess we just had to try it out and we had waffles for dinner! oo yeah! so now we just have to find the WeightWatcher recipe for waffles.. coz that made a real nice batter and I liked them alot! Mmm waffles.. who doesn't love em! Now I shall never miss out on having waffles on waffleday!

Ummm lets see what else is there... I still find the keyboard ever so annoying and have recently discovered that my cordless mouse doesn't work coz the transmitter is too far away so I now have to try and find the usb extension... ahh the joys of this.. coz the mouse that came with the computer is REALLY uncomfy and makes my wrist hurt after like 10mins of straight use so I can't play games.. total sadness! but on some good news for games.. I can play scrabble! wooohoooo so now I can play that until my heart is content.. once I get a decent mouse that is. Oh AND Emma went and pre-ordered Mario Kart for the Wii and you get little steering wheels!! ooo so very exciting! Mario Kart rocks!

I watched a funny movie yesterday... 'Perfect Hideout' It was indeed one of the funnier movies I have seen.. some of the lines were just classic.. the espresso machine scene was pretty classic indeed..

Nick: [tying Victor to the chair] What do I need to see?
[Celia looks at Nick with a WTF look on her face]
Nick: When this guy was coming down the stairs, you said there was something I needed to see, you were screaming it through the whole house
Celia: oh the espresso machine
[Nick walks over to Celia]
Nick: Honey, you made all that racket for that?
Cleia: Yeah, so What? We have a problem here Nick!
[Nick sees the espresso machine]
Nick: oh wow that is pretty cool actually [walks over to the espresso machine]
Nick: [turns and points gun at Victor tied in chair] Hey ahh, make us a decent coffee man.

lol so funny! I guess you really have to see it to get the full humour of it all.. so with that said peoples... go and see it! and on that note I think I will end this post here.. after all I really don't have much more to say. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Brum bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.. or as we Swedes say.. broom broooooooooooom!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)