Tuesday 29 April 2008

Dumbfounded.

I just remembered this rather strange and funny thing that I forgot to put in my previous post, that I had every intention of doing..
You see I was flicking through the channels last week and I on the Danish channel they had this like game show/money grabbing show thing.. I don't really know what to call it.. but it was one of those shows where you call up and usually answer a question or solve a puzzle and win money for your efforts.. they have many of them on the channels here.
Anyways so as I flick onto the Danish channel.. I see a BABY.. yes a human baby.. suspended over little packets of candy and money.. it is a large area.. and then in the corner of the screen there is the 2,4,5,6,8 keys of a telephone.. set out as they would be on the phone.. and then you have the caller talking to the host and then the button pressing begins.. and this person is pressing the buttons to make the baby move and then they press 5 to go down down down so that the baby can grab stuffs. The baby of course grabbed the colourful packets of candy instead of the money but I was left looking at the screen going WTF?? o_O Did I really just see that happen?
I mean seriously.. why would anyone suspend a baby in the air for a freaken silly little game show! Just crazy. Dumbfounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)