Monday 21 April 2008

Nippy Nemo!

Nemo finally got to go for his swim and boy did he have some fun! It was a beautiful day and it was so nice to get out of the house and do something out of the ordinary. It was a warmish day.. around 14degrees I think it was and by the time we got to the waterhole we were hot and stuffed.. it was about a 90minute walk I do believe.. but it was well worth it to see Nemo all happy and jumping around in the water, splashing, barking and chasing sticks.. when he first went in and out he went to come back and there wasn't a stick so he just latched onto the rope that we had him on.. it was ever so cute! It was almost like he wasn't able to come back in if he didn't have something in his gobhole as it happened a couple of times. It was a heck of a lot of fun anyways.. but I need to buy some gloves coz I got granny fingers from handling the wet rope. Which is NOT cool! Here are a few pics for you to have a gander at...
Click the links for the others... YaY! Swim Time!, Rope!, ♪♪Well, shake it up baby, now!♪♪, Stick! and lastly I just had to do this one coz it its so very funny.. as he isn't actually nipping my knee! Nippy Nemo!

After the swim, Emma's mum came and picked us up and Emma was all happy about getting to go for a ride in the car and then we get home and Nemo is no longer happy coz in the bath he does go. But once he was al done he was all nice smelling.. it was great! Nemo then went back to being the little sad sack and I told him he had no right.. which made Emma laugh. We watched the movie '27 Dresses' and it was rather funny.. I rather enjoyed it.. Emma might have enjoyed it more if she hadn't been playing games on the computer while it was playing. I think the funniest line ever would have to be this one..
Jane: I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich.
It made me laugh a fair bit. All in all I thought it was a good movie and think everyone should see it. Ahh I just love kicking back and watching flicks. Fun Fun FUN!

Sunday Emma started to feel a bit sickly.. the dreaded sore throat and all that so we opted to try and take it easy as much as we could. Emma was relaxing in the bath when her mum calls and asks why aren't we around there to help her finish off the meringue, vanilla cream stuff and berry concoction.. so we quickly headed off around there and it was another beautiful day. We even got to wear our sunnies! Yes it was THAT nice! Sunday was pretty much a day of nothing and sunshine. Perfect really.

It is yet another beautiful day today (YaY! Summer is coming!!) and this morning Emma actually came with me on the morning walk.. which is a nice treat. This week Emma is starting work later than usual so we are getting up a little later than usual, except this morning we both woke up before the alarm so we got up and got ready and off we toddled together on a little walk. It said that it was 8degrees but I think it lied! but in saying that it was still nice. Then I arrive home after leaving Emma to catch her train to hear the alarm going off that Emma had forgotten to turn off coz well I guess she didn't think about it coz we left the house before it actually went off. Sorry neighbours!! but in saying that.. Paysback's a bitch! LOL That will teach them for all those nights where we have had to listen to them sing karaoke!
Torture to my ears!!

Casey: [she and Jane are in mutual friend's wedding. Casey's hair is a mess] What? Don't look at me like that! The bitch said "Up" so it's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)