Saturday 12 April 2008

Mario Kart!

Bloody rain! Just because I decided yesterday that Emma and I would take a picnic lunch and head off to the waterhole so that Nemo could go for a little dip.. I looked at the forecast and it said fine with no mention of rain at all.. and this morning.. RAIN! Not Cool!

But some much more funkier news.. Emma and I picked up a new game for the Nintendo Wii... *drum role* Mario Kart! and we got a couple of steering wheels to make the fun even more FUN! It hurts my thumb a little the way you hold it but that would probably be coz I am odd.. so last night Emma and I raced a little and had a few drinks.. I know.. I know... drinking and driving is not cool.. but no-one got hurt.. promise! or well I did.. my thumb.. but that was all.. Emma played much longer than me.. coz I get bored easily of games and plus I suck.. or well I am good but I want to be better right away! This morning I played a little more but sadly I didn't unlock anything extra due to really sucking and not winning everything.. I will unlock it all eventually.. it is a heck of a lot of fun though.. doing the two player is fun aswell but I don't much like the whole split screen thing.. that is something I find ever so annoying.. maybe we should get a bigger television!! lol Mario Kart ROCKS!

I saw 2 pigeons fighting this morning while I was out walking Nemo.. I tried to get it on film but by the time I got my phone out and set it to record the little buggers had stopped fighting and one flew off.. I guess it was a good thing I stopped coz maybe one would of killed the other but I do wonder what they were fighting over and they make a rather loud thwacking sound.. it was a little bit interesting though. Birds are interesting creatures thats for sure.

RIP John Wiggs 24 February 1984 - April 10, 2008,
you funny little fucker you will never be forgotten!
Nor will your countless kiwi jokes..
I wont be able to hear one the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)