Wednesday 16 April 2008

Three's a...

...DISASTER!

So Nemo and I are oout on his lunch time pee pee walkies.. minding our own business but looking around and taking in the surrounding crazies. There is this one woman who is walking so fast.. and its not a comfortable fast.. it was a really awkward fast and it looked like she was gonna hurt herself.. but thats not the disaster that I am gonna be talking about.. we manage to get past her.. safely.. we don't actually come close to being hurt at all during this.. but if we were then it would of been from the fast walking woman. Anyways moving right along from her and onto the disaster.. we are near the hospital.. walking, walking, Nemo sniffing, sniffing, walking, walking and then there is all this noise coming from behind us.. and me being curious.. coz really one should be curious about anything and everything.. ok back to the story at hand..

The noise was a bunch of kids on a bike.. yes you read correctly there were a bunch of kids on a single bike.. by bunch I mean 3.. 3 girls on a bike trying to ride off into the sunset.. ok so there was no sunset but they were trying to ride off.. instead they all came a tumbling down when the girl who was doing all the peddle and steering work couldn't keep her speed up and hit the curb. I had to laugh a little. So there they all are.. on the ground laughing and complaining that they are hurt.. but obviously not hurt enough to all jump back on and try again. Now that was just as funny to watch them all pile back onto the bike and try again.. the peddler got on first and steadied the bike and the one who sits on the seat got on and got comfy while the one who was going to be sitting on the back.. took hold of the back tray.. I don't really know what to call it.. and anyways she gave a little push to help the peddler get things going before jumping on the back and just as she did that the peddler couldn't keep control once again and they crashed into the curb and fell over again.. the one of the back managed to jump off in the nick of time however but the one who was on the seat really had no chance of anything and ended up hurting herself.. next thing I hear are cries and I squint my eyes and look over and there she is holding her knee.. I guess she scraped it or whatever.. I shook my head and continued on my merry way.

Just as I am about to turn the corner and get onto the home stretch I hear the noisy girls again and it seems they had managed to get into the flow of things and off they rode.. I can just imagine that they would of found several more curbs and came a crashing down. It really was a rather interesting sight and you have to wonder if it would of been faster walking.. I think walking would have been less work also.. but hey kids will be kids.. and by kids I mean teenagers.
Well thats all I got.. and now its raining.

2 comments:

  1. LOL how funny!!

    Mario Kart is coming next week!! so we can plaaaaay!!

    By the way what is the word verification thingo? i dont know what you mean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you go to leave a comment on YOUR blog it makes you type a bunch of letters that are in a box.. you know to make sure that the person is real.. well its ANNOYING! so turn it off Poo!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)