Monday 28 April 2008

Weekends.

Weekends seem to go by way too quickly.. it seems that they come and then they go all in the blink of an eye! Totally not cool.. but in saying that I did have a pretty good weekend.. the weather wasn't as nice as during the week but it was still good.. the odd spot of rain but nothing to complain about. It was nice enough to be able to enjoy a BBQ on Saturday.. I just love BBQ! I only wish I was better with the tongs! and I totally just wrote thongs then.. now that would be a little worrying.. BBQ-ing with thongs! But anyways.. the foodage was good goood gooood! I look forward to having BBQ's on a regular basis.. mmm just the thought of it makes my mouth water!! We had some damn good foodage thats for sure.

That pretty much sums up the saturday, or well before the BBQ we went and did foodage shopping and had a little looksie around town.. nothing exciting.. so the highlight really was the BBQ! Oh actually Emma and I raced Poo! in Mario Kart and wow does she SUCK! I thought I was bad.. she makes me look like a total pro! and I am so far from it! so Poo! you need to get some serious practice in kiddo!! coz you was Terrible!! so much for kicking our butts!! hahaha

Come Sunday.. we didn't do too much and then all of a sudden it was go go go and we were off to go shopping to buy stuffs.. no exciting stuffs for Jo though.. but then I wasn't really in the mood to be looking for stuffs for me.. I did find this one pair of real spunk shoes but sadly they were uncomfortable to all shyte! It made me feel like I was walking on the outside edge of my foot.. and that is just WRONG! And that is about as exciting as my Sunday gets.

Now lets move onto a couple of the little funny things that I saw over the weekend that make me giggle a little..
-_- First off while on a morning walk with the little Nemo, Emma and I saw this cute little squirrel running along the footpath and then I guess this persons backyard looked rather appealing coz it opted to jump/squeeze on through the white picket fence.. it kinda stopped 3/4 of the way through and had one leg, ass and tail hanging out for about 30seconds before pulling itself through fully. It was so funny and So cute! I just wanted to take it on home! but there is no way that I could have caught it and it would be mean to do such a thing!
-_- Then there was Nemo trying to walk up this steep concrete incline.. instead of taking the stairs which would of been much easier for him.. he opted to go beside the stairs and try and walk up and while walking up he was slipping backwards.. it was HIGHLY amusing! and not once did he decide to take one little step to the left and walk on the stairs.. ahh bless him! lol Nemo often does things that amuse me.. and piss me off too! Such is life.

"Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry."
- Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)