Wednesday 16 April 2008

Never a dull moment!

Where do I start? Hmm lets see.. maybe with the fact that Nemo very kindly decided that it was about time that he fart-me-in-the-face! Yes that is right.. this morning Nemo very kindly farted me in the face.. and it wasn't even a silent one.. it was a loudish one and it stunk so very badly. If you are wondering what my face was doing near his ass in the first place.. let me tell you it was coz I was being nice and giving him cuddles on the couch.. you see we have a corner couch and Nemo has the shorter spot all to himself and I was laying on the longer spot watching tele and Nemo was curled up at where my head is.. which he often likes to do. So there we are cute as buttons in the early morning when all of a sudden I hear the pppp coming from little Nemo's ass and then within seconds the stench that was nose hair burning hit my nose and then Nemo sniffed his ass and jumped off the couch and went to his room. Yes it was that bad that even Nemo ran for the hills! Ok maybe not the hills but you get my drift. So very gross. No more cuddles for him today!

Moving onto a little more about Nemo.. yesterday after work Emma was playing.. you guessed it... Mario Kart! and she is really getting into the game and Nemo is sitting just under her and then you hear this TWHACK! as Emma hits Nemo right on the noggin as she was trying to do a jump or a wheelie.. I am not sure what she was doing as I wasn't paying that much attention.. so Nemo gets twhacked and doesnät really care at all as he was too busy watching me eat foodage.. which I didn't share with him so maybe the fart in the face this morning was payback?
Hmmm, never a dull moment with Nems!

Lets move on a little to Mario Kart and I just want it to be known that I hate and I mean HATE Rainbow Road with a passion!! If I never had to do that race again for as long as I live them I would be happy.. but sadly I do have to do it so that I can unlock stuff. I really hate it though. Really-Hate-It! But other than that I am still enjoying it.. even though it is the only thing that Emma wants to do when she gets home from work!! I just wish I could race more peoples! Coz that is always a bit more fun don't ya thinko? Anyways, now its time for breaky..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)