Thursday 10 April 2008

Pet Peeve!

Don't you just hate it when you wake up feeling like you haven't slept at all? That is exactly how I feel this morning.. I feel like I have stayed up all night doing bullshit things to fill in the time.. when in fact I slept for most of the night.. yes I woke up several times and had a little trouble going back to sleep.. mind you I did have some rather disturbing dreams. I don't often remember my dreams but I go through stages.. sometimes I even have dreams that continue on from the night before.. I find those a little freaky.. just like I find the ones that you have over and over and over again freaky. So anyways this morning I feel like shit and just want to go to sleep.. but if I lay my head down I just know I wont actually fall asleep.. maybe I will be lucky enough to get an afternoon nap.. maybe I should chuck Finding Nemo on.. that always makes me nod off.. probably coz I have seen it sooo many times.. but hey its a great movie!

I like movies.. I like movies a lot! Thats the one thing I mainly miss about Australia.. every weekend Emma and I (and sometimes Amy) would wander on down to knox/southland/jam factory and watch a flick.. sometimes 2.. but sadly here going to the movies is less desirable and they don't have ChocTops!! Emma reminded me the other night that we are yet to see Horton Hears a Who.. hopefully it will be on DVD soon so that we can see it.. coz I don't want to go into Malmö.. coz well I always and I mean ALWAYS end up walking out all pissed off coz the whole experience was crapola.. so I would rather just not go there and it appears people just don't know how to shut the heckles up in a movie. Pet peeve.

I must admit I have many pet peeves.. I can't help it.. I guess I am a high strung person who has had to put up with a lot of bullshit so now I just don't wanna and I don't see why I should. I think rude people are my biggest peeve.. I have rambled on about rude people many many times so those who know me will already know this.. I learnt a lot about rude people when I worked on the phones at an appliance repair place.. to this day I am still shocked at how people think they have the right to speak to someone who they want something from.. those people met their match with me thats for sure.. here wait an extra day or 2 coz you were an asshole. I must admit I do miss that job.. as much as at times I would get so pissed off I was good at what I did.. mind you it got to the point it was someone I worked with rather than the actual job that made me want to leave.. she was a pet peeve to say the least.

Dory: [Dory playing with a baby jellyfish] I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)