Tuesday 15 April 2008

Sleepy Nemo

Nemo has been a little on t he sleepy side lately.. I guess old age is really kicking in. Yesterday I managed to get ready to go out.. shoes and jacket and grab keys and his chain all the while calling out to him and he wouldn't come.. so I decided to go looking for him and hello there he was sleeping under the bed in the office.. then I touched him to wake him up and it startled him a little and he was about to start growling and carrying on and then she saw his chain and got all excited about going for a walk.
O happy days!


Then this morning when I went to let him out of the office he didn't budge so I just left him and didn't go and wake him up.. didn't see the point of upsetting him first thing this morning.. that usually happens at breakfast time! lol anyways a few minutes after I had opened the door and was standing talking to Emma, he decided to wake up and join us.. very casually.. and then he whacked his ass on the bathroom bin.. which was funny.

Then after his walk this morning.. he is usually all bouncy and wants to play for like a whole 5mins but this morning he was not in the mood to play and he came in.. I dried off his paws and he ran off to bed. It was sleep time. & sleep is what he did until it was breakfast.. not once did he get up or anything.. then he growled and ate breakfast and is now back in bed. Sleeping.

Vista. Lets talk about vista. So we have had the new computer for a few weeks and I am watching the space on my hard drive swindle away even though I am deleting this so I decide to moan to Emma about it and she mentions something about the system restore feature so I go and have a little looskie around online and see whats being said about things.. and low and behold many people are annoyed with how stupid it works.. you have to do a disk clean up and then clean up the system restore in the more options section. I did this and it gave me back 80GB. Now to me that is just stupid. If it creates a new restore point then it should automatically delete the previous one instead of just using more and more of your space. Stupid. There are many stupid things about vista but aero looks pretty so thats the main thing. Maybe vista was designed after a blond... looks pretty but completely stupid. LOL ok maybe I shouldn't be so harsh but damn that was good.. it made me laugh.. and I guess thats the main thing coz who else is gonna make me laugh? *smile*

Another beautiful day today.. the sun is shining.. its a toasty warm 5.4degrees! LOL It is meant to start raining tonight though and tomorrow.. but thats ok.. I don't mind rain on the week days.. its the weekends that I want it to be fine and dandy so that we can go and do fun things. Speaking of fun things.. I saw this little clip of Tegan yesterday and it made me laugh so much.. Tegan is so funny! If you wanna check it out yourself then just click here! and that is all. Over and out for today.. time to go and play a little Mario Kart me thinks!
"How jealous are you right now Emma Bo Bemma?"

PJ O'Rourke- "Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)