Friday 18 April 2008

Undies!

RAWR! Ok so I go down to do my washing and today it is yet another freaken thing to get up my goat! This time instead of me just having to touch somebody else fucking lint that has been left in the dryer.. I am also going to fucking have to touch somebody else washing that has been left in the dryer! totally not cool! and its UNDIES! and yes I know they are washed but that is still really freaken gross! and they are white undies with skiddies!! yes even though they are washed. I am so NOT impressed. How freaken hard is it to do washing and take it with you? I so wish we had a place to put our own washer set.
*sigh* I am really starting to hate washing day.

Today is a nice day so I am going to try and not let it get to me too much.. and it is Friday! & Friday's are great.. coz its the weekend and then one can do fun stuff.. like take Nemo swimming! Its clear skies tomorrow so that is the plan.. and I think Nemo is in need of some FUN as he is so up and down this week.. in more ways than one.. up and down in the normal way of moddiness and also in the up and down of falliness! lol

Last night Emma and I were sitting on the couch with little Nemo and his ass was pretty close to the edge of the couch and so Emma goes to me.. "He is going to fall off there if he isn't careful" or well something to that effect anyways.. it was last night and I no remember so well. Anyways so just as she finished saying it he decides its that time where he needs to scratch and that of course put him just over the edge of no return, I look at him and he has this look of shear terror in his eyes as he is trying so VERY hard to stop himself from actually falling. Emma then came to the rescue and grabbed him before he actually fell off.. but I just couldn't get the image of his face and eyes out of my head and laughed so hard that I cried. I know I know I shouldn't laugh and maybe I wouldn't have laughed so hard if he had of actually fallen but Emma was a superhero and saved him. *gives Emma a pat on the back, a cape and some undies to wear on the outside of her pants!*

Emo Philips - "I was the kid next door's imaginary friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)