Sunday 13 April 2008

Birds!

Ok well I still suck at Mario Kart and I manage to blow myself up a lot! and Emma is still much better.. but thats ok coz I still managed to unlock stuff that she didn't unlock and that so ROCKS! hahaha
Emma is currently playing online with one of her mates who also has a Wii and Mario Kart game.. which is pretty cool coz then you don't get split screens coz you aint using the same screen! Nifty! So Poo! you have to get Mario Kart and then we can play too! Only downfall is you don't get all the extra cars you normally would.. but thats ok I guess.. you get to play against friends all over the world and that is fun!

I have to say I think the funniest thing ever on Mario Kart is when you get hit with the lightening and it makes you go small and the music changes as if it is made by something so small and your vehicle sounds like a mozzy or bee or something of the sort.. I find it amusing anyways.

Today is a beaut day.. pretty typical really considering we wanted it to be nice yesterday and it wasn't and so today to just rub it right in it is fine and dandy.. we headed off early this morning to walk Nemo and Emma took a few nice pics.. Nemo was a pain in the ass to walk as he usually is these days and Emma took way too long at times taking pics.. but she did get to see one of her favourite birds.. which is always nice when you get to see something you like.. I however don't often get to see things that I like.. maybe that is coz I don't like enough things! lol

Ok so I mentioned birds yesterday and birds today.. so I thought I might tell you a little story about these birds who thought they owned the area that I had walk past everyday going to and from work.. anyways so this one day I am walking along to work and I see these little birds running around on this lawn area and I think "aww cute I wonder where their mummy is" and then WHAM!! out of nowhere this big bird comes flying at me all mad like I am going to eat its chicks! I get to work and tell people about it and the end of the day comes and I dread having to walk past them again.. and rightly so coz when I was walking back to the bus stop the same thing happened.. or well minus the part where I think aww cute.. I try to just walk by as quick as possible but sadly that wasn't fast enough and the bird tried to attack me again. It didn't connect at all which is lucky coz I don't think I would have come out so well. The next day I come prepared.. and bring BREAD! thinking this might just distract them enough for me to get past without having to run for my life.. but no.. this did not happen.. it just seemed to make them worse.. this went on for a good week before the mummy took the chicks away but they were still hanging around and I did see them from time to time. It was highly amusing at the time too.. birds really are interesting little creatures!

Laurence J. Peter -
"Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)