Thursday 1 May 2008

A pinch...

...and a punch for the first of the month!

Well yet another month has whizzed on by and we are into May.. soon enough half the year will have gone and then in the next blink it will be christmas and then we can really really stress! lol

So far this month.. the whole few hours that I have been up and about.. I have walked Nemo, taken breakfast around to the parentals, laughed as Emma's dad took a drink of his tea without realising that there was no sugar in it.. and he has a wicked sweet tooth! Also laughed and watched as Emma made her tea come out her nose from laughing at her dad! Now that was a sight indeed.. I'm not sure what was funnier.. Emma's nose/tea accident or Emma's dad drinking some of his tea with no sugar.. actually I think the combo of the two made it priceless! Laughed a little more as I watched Emma dancing with Polly the bitchy bird who HATES me.. although it was on the cute side, harrassed some little punks who were trying to re-start the bonfire from last night.. they see us coming.. they run away.. it was a lot of fun and made me feel like a kid again.. eventually we decided enough was enough and headed on home. Cooked foodage, sometimes I really get sick of cooking but luckily I am good at it! Rubbed in Emma's face via sms.. which she hasn't got yet coz she left her phone at home.. umm as I was saying rubbed in Emma's face that the bakery is in fact open on Sunday bloody Sunday!
And now here I am.. pretty non-eventful but eventful day and its raining. Ick!

One thing I would like to say is I am VERY disappointed that the Official New Zealand Olympic Uniform includes CROCS! Seriously.. they are not THAT funky! *shakes head*

Rene Descartes - "It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)