Tuesday 27 May 2008

Indy.

Last night Emma and I headed off to the movies to catch the new Indy flick..
Now that is a mouth in itself! I personally rather liked the film.. if you take it for what it is.. a fun adventure flick and not try to disect it so much that it ruins the enjoyment of it.. I have read a few reviews and it seems most people like to pick the shit out of the so called plot holes.. come on peoples.. its an indy flick.. like it could really happen anyways! All in all I really enjoyed the movie and I think it was done in true Indy style! Harrison Ford may be an oldie but he can still kick butt! lol

I am fast becoming a fan of Shia LaBeouf.. he is in Transformers.. which I LOVED! Transformers totally rock.. then and now! but anyways I have seen him in a few other things and I must say he always impresses me! I do now wonder if they have opened the door to more indy flicks as him as the leading man.. I guess only time will tell.

This morning was a BAD morning.. I just wanted to kick Nemo.. many times over! Firstly.. he sees a dead bird on the footpath and just when I think he isn't interested in it.. and really he is a dog, why would he be interested in a dead bird! but anyways he swings back around, mouth open and tries to grab it.. I did manage to stop him though so that was at least something.. I really do simply hate how much he tries to eat anything and everything he can that is on the ground! Drives me nutto! THEN after we have walked for a bit, he decides its time for number two's, which is all fine and dandy until he stands right in it and mushes it so much it was hard to pick up! I stood there and just went RAWR! at him and he looked up at me with this 'what?' look on his face! As we walked off I was muttering.. and so I tried to get him to walk through as much wet grass as possible.. but he still wanted to try and go under every single bush he could find! Which annoys me to no end.. especially coz he was bathed just the other day and he is already all dirty and sappy from trying to go under bushes! He is such a prick.. sometimes a lovable prick but a prick all the same! so anyways then we continue on our merry way when its the time again when he needs to piss and this time he pisses directly onto his front leg and paw, and it wasn't his usual dribble, it was like he had saved it up for a whole week! It was almost like he did it on purpose.. but he is a dog.. and they don't do that! or do they? Hmmmm. We managed to make it home and I was pissed off so I just dried him off and made him stay by the front door until he had dried fully.. I didn't want him to go and dirty his bed and I'm the boss or is that bitch? or is that both? anyways he HAS to listen to me!

Mutt Williams: Grab the snake!
Indiana Jones: Stop calling it that! Call it something else!
Mutt Williams: Like what?
Indiana Jones: A rope! Call it a rope!
Mutt Williams, Marion Ravenwood: Grab the rope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)