Friday 23 May 2008

The Clan!

Once agian Friday has come.. this week has gone by rather quickly.. maybe its coz I got to do something downright fun on Wednesday night.. I still think of the bit snad pieces from the show and have a little giggle. Damn it really was a good show.

So what is there to write about.. well I saw something funny.. or well it amused me anyway! I am out walking Nemo on his early morning walk, when I stumble across 4 hedgehogs in a circle like formation, with a bunny just sitting on the outside looking in. To me it looked like the hedgehogs were having a meeting about trying to decide if they were going to allow the bunny to join their little clan, well it could be a large clan and those 4 could just be the ring leaders, the ones who make all the decisions ya know! I guess if I see anything that has been murdered by a bunny, then I will know if the bunny actually got accepted into the little hedgehog clan, I guess you have to expland somehow with the death rate of both bunnies and hedgehogs alike.. and I think bunnies breed faster? lol

I really need to get my hands on a decent point and shoot camera to carry around with me for moments like these! I often see things and end up kicking myself coz I don't have a camera, I always thought that I didn't really need a camera on my phone.. now however I am starting to think otherwise! because nearly every damn day I am seeing something that I think.. "DAMN! I wish I had a camera!" but hey such is life! & at the end of the day I'm not so good at taking photos anyway.. or well mainly with the big fancy camera.. coz I don't know how to use it properly.

I love the feeling when I finish all my housework.. especially when it involves washing the floors.. I can't say that I enjoy washing the floors.. but I do LOVE being the first one to walk on the clean floors! It's my once a week treat! LOL but that is only as long as Nemo is sleeping! otherwise the little bugger beats me to it and runs all over the place like a hooligan! Today however Nemo was sleeping and so I got to walk around on my nice clean floors! Hip Hip Hooray!
I do now however feel like baking.. I have had this increasing urge to bake for a little while now.. so maybe this weekend I will break out my mad baker skills and bake some stuffs.. I can bake it.. I'm just not allowed to eat it.. for 4 weeks and 2 days! Yep I'm ever so excited about the fact that I will be able to eat tasty things.. I must admit.. yesterday I was a little cranky and annoyed all day and I think it has got alot to do with me craving sugar and the all important coffeeeeeeee!! Soon enough I keep telling myself.. and slowly but surely the date I can have a coffee and say a muffin or biscuit or just something nice is creeping up and up! Mmmmmm

Vince Lombardi - "The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)