Sunday 25 May 2008

B-b-b-battles!



Is there such a thing as too much Star Wars?
Release Dates!
The official Star Wars website announced that the film will lead the way for a television series will debut in the fall of '08.

I am unsure how I feel about this to be honest.. I more than likely wouldn't bother seeing it at the movies.. even though I just LOVE the big screen experience! I just don't get why some things just can't be left alone.. but hey.. I guess when there is money to be made, you gotta take total advantage of it. Money money money!

Yesterday was
a pretty average sort of day.. did all the usual things. Emma headed off to a borthday party, which I opted not to go to so that I wouldn't be tempted by all the yummy foodage. I stayed home and hung with Nemo, but he seemed annoyed with me.. yet again! Once Emma got home we attempted to watch the Eurovision Song Contest.. for the last 2 years in a row I have fallen asleep half way through the actual singing part of it.. and this year was totally no different! Why should I break tradition I say! I just find it ever so boring.. most of the songs really don't entertain my me.. I didn't even stay awake long enough to hear Sweden's entry.. but thats ok coz I have heard it many times before! Emma was a little sad that she had to watch the rest of it herself.. so I have told her that next year she has to get George the bunny killer to come over and watch it with her.. we are just a small hop, skip and jump from where she lives... in... Australia! LOL She watches it you see so it would be perfect for Emma.. and I could just go to bed and sleep instead of getting a sore neck and back by falling asleep on the couch.. everyone wins!

Luke: I want my lamp back. I'm gonna need it to get out of this slimy mudhole.
Yoda: Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!
Quote from:
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)