Friday 2 May 2008

Poor Nemo!

Well day 2 of May didn't go down so well.. I got woken up to Nemo being crazy in his room so after 5mins of hearing it I decided enough was enough and I should get up and coz maybe he needs to pee. When I opened the door to his room he walked out all odd like so I sat on the couch and called him up but he refused which is VERY unlike Nemo as he loves to be on the couch.. Hmm I went and went off and got ready.. then going down the stairs he acted a little oddly and then once we were out there he pissed and pissed and pissed and then he pissed a little more and then I figured we would go for a little walk but he wanted none of that and stood his ground.. so I let him lead the way and he went to the front steps and went up and then once we got inside the building he sat at the bootom of the stairwell and just looked up at me like "theres no way I can make it all the way up there!" so I was a good mummy and picked him up and off we went.

Once we were inside Nemo seemed to get worse as the time went by and he started drooling A.L.O.T. and moving even less. Emma called the vet and they said to bring him in.. but you had to call before bringing him anyways so yeah.. Emma's dad came and checked on him and of course he was starting to feel a little better by then coz thats the way things roll in this house! Then Emma's mum came and took Emma and Nemo to the vet for the appointment.

Time passes and I make myself busy at home waiting to hear something, Emma gives me a call to say that everythings fine and that theres nothing serious wrong with him and that maybe it was just a tummy ache and constipation.

Emma, her mum and I were meant to go into Mamlö but with Nemo not feeling 100% I thought I should stay home with him and just make sure he was going to be ok.. yes I am nice sometimes! So off Emma went with her mum for a day of shopping.. so really I wasn't missing out on much coz me and shopping don't go all that well together.. so while Emma was off spending dosh, Nemo and I were hanging out.. or well I was manly hanging out with myself and he was hanging out with himself.. he seemed a little pissed that they left without him and growled at me.. like I made them go away! so yeah he went off and slept in the dark room.. I checked on him every now and then to get growled at.. and then we went for a couple of little walks and sat in the sun at the park for a little bit which Nemo seemed to enjoy and now he seems to be much happier and much more active.. altho I think he is back in the room again after having his dinner.. typical really but hey whatever makes him happy!

Actually I think I might head off and make me some dinner! So yeah not really a great day but weather wise it was BEAUTIFUL! I'm so loving the nice weather! Even though it rained yesterday.. you would never have guessed! Oh happy days!

"The reason there are two senators for each state is so that one can be the designated driver."
- Jay Leno

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)