Saturday 31 May 2008

LOST

*yawn* I am feeling a little worn out from this mornings walk.. you see we had this big plan to go for a nice long walk and eat breakfast.. somewhere out in the wilderness. Little did I know that it would mean that Emma would get us lost! I blame Emma coz well I am shit with directions so she is always in charge of that side of things! It was pretty funny I must admit.. Emma ended up calling her parentals to ask them how we could get out of the area we ended up in and get on the right path home.. ahhh fun times! It ended up being over 15km that we walked this morning, so right now I am feeling a little wiped.. as is Nemo.. Although Emma can't be too wiped coz she is playing on the Wii.

All wasn't lost from being lost, coz well.. we got to see some pretty good stuffs. One being the mooo cows that came right up to the fence when they saw us coming and just stood there staring at us and if Emma took a step forward they would take a step backwards.. but if I took a step forward they would just stay there.. maybe I really am a cow? or maybe it was the fact they thought Emma was some kind of strange alien with the camera on her face.. anyways it was rather funny. They also seemed very interested in Nemo, Nemo wasn't so interested in them however. We had to walk back past them when we had to walk back coz we had reached a road that wasn't exactly safe to walk along but yeah they were kinda in the middle of the paddock and when they saw us.. they did what most cows do and ran over to us.. it was all very funny and totally made it worthwhile.
So much happened on the nice long walk.. like these two dogs.. one which was rather large and the other which was rather small were playing and then when they saw Nemo they both stopped in their tracks and so did we.. we continued walking as that was the best thing to do and thought that we should keep an eye on the big dog.. but noooo, we were totally wrong it was the little ankle biter that came after us yapping hardcore like he was some kind of giant.. it was rather amusing and it did seem to listen a little when Emma told it to go home.. it didn't exactly go home, but it did quieten down a bit and then I guess once we were out of site it went back home, when we walked back past trying to make our way back to real civilisation, they were no longer out.

While we were eating breakfast I got to witness a couple of birds fighting, it appeared that one had stolen from the other, which of course angered him and so I got a bird fight show, it was rather amusing. Emma also got to see a bird fight, at a different time to me however and different birds.. I guess something was in the air! Nemo started crying when Emma was witnessing her bird fight, coz she was going near the water and Nemo of course wanted to go in the water so he was feeling all left out! We Also saw some baby bird things.. I don't really know what they were but they were wicked cute and once again I just wanted to have them all to myself!! Yes I am indeed greedy!

Ummm more birds! We saw a woodpecker.. up close and nearly personal!!! It would be the first time I have ever actually got to see a woodpecker so close.. in great detail without it actually being a picture in a book, sadly however the camera didn't have enough battery.. nor the right lens to be able to get a decent shot.. but all in all it was pretty cool.. and really made getting a little lost all worthwhile! It is so handy when good things come of not so good things.. coz I can't really call it a bad thing coz it wasn't really bad.. ack you know what I mean! Another bird we.. arr.. heard coz we didn't see it.. was a cuckoo bird making it lovely cuckoo sound! It made us laugh a little and its nice to hear it not on a cartoon! haha

It also seems we have discovered a place that has zillions of dragonflies! They were all blue ones too, and kinda on the small side. It was very cool though.. they are such pretty little things, it is just a shame that they are so quick and scared of everything!! It made trying to take a pic a little difficult.. and it didn't help that Emma could barely see.. I just knew I should of told her to put eyes in this morning!!
Ummm what else was there.. oh yes horses.. we saw a few horses, there was this one couple which were having a cuddle, I would show you a pic but it might get classed as animal prOn and this is just totally unacceptable, but yeah they did look rather cute. I did however feel a little sad for the one who was standing by his lonesome and it made me want to give him my apple that I was going to eat for breakfast.. oh and speaking of apples.. and not exactly included in the lost entry and it was last night but still its very exciting(for me maybe).. I purchased apples that came from the apple orchard that I worked at! I got a little excited about it.. it was just nuts! What can I say.. small things excite me and that just reminded me a little of home. Ok now back to horses.. just down from the first horses we saw a horse who was all covered up, I am guessing he had some kind of skin condition maybe and wasn't allowed to have the flies on him? who knows.. but he didn't seem very happy and he made a little bit of noise but at least he had a friend who was in the same getup too so he didn't have to feel too lonely or silly.
As we were nearing the end of our journey we came across a sex house.. yes people thats right! A sex house! & it appears they really like to advertise it!
(CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE TO ACTUALLY SEE THE FUNNINESS!)
LOL incase you are wondering..
it is just the number of the house (I do hope!)
sex in swedish is six in english


Giant Poppies! They are everywhere here.. you just can't seem to see the smaller ones anywhere.. but thats ok coz they are kinda cool, here's a nice pic that Emma took of one.. soo BIG!
Well I think that pretty much concludes my lost day, there were many things I saw and really enjoyed and I am sure I have missed some stuffs but all in all I think this is enough.. I shall also conclude my entry with a lovely pic of Nemo. Awww aint he cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)