Wednesday 14 May 2008

Its official...

...we are going to Boston!
26th September - 5th October
YaY!

So yesterday Emma and I booked and paid for our flight to Boston.. and now all we have to do is come up with loads of fun things to do while we are there. We are gonna head off to NYC for a night and maybe go to Montreal.. I hope we do.. I would like to see as much as possible considering I haven't been that way ever before.. should be fun fun FUN! I guess a lot will depend on dosh and how much we have.. either way I am sure we will have a great time and I am looking forward to going to an english speaking country! I am also looking forward to T.G.I.F! and donuts! and bagels! and REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER PUFFS! o my goodness! I can't wait for all the yummy stuffs and new views! Nothing like a good change of scenery to lift ones spirits! Emma is looking forward more to just shopping in general I think and we will finally be able to buy an english keyboard! Now that is exciting! Yes I know the small things excite me! Many many things are exciting thats for sure!

This week so far the weather hasn't been as nice as it has been.. but its still sunny.. there is just a bit more of a chill in the air now and we are back to sleeping with a blanket rather than a sheet.. but all is good.. at least its still sunny! and I can still have the balcony door open which is nice... noisy but nice! lol Its still happy weather and thats the main thing.

This week I have found that I am a little lost on what day it is.. its only early in the week and even on Monday I found myself wishing it was Friday and I think that screwed me up.. coz yesterday didn't feel like a Tuesday at all.. and today doesn't much feel like a Wednesday.. I am still wishing it was Friday too. The days blend so much and time seems to fly on by in the blink of an eye and its just not cool.

Another thing that is not cool is how much bad news there is out there.. I find myself not wanting to read the news coz quite frankly it is just full of bad shyte.. wheres all the good and happy news stories? Wheres all the things that happen that make me happy to be alive? Where does the good go? & now I really have nothing more to say...

"A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down."
- Robert Benchley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)