Friday 30 May 2008

Melting...

Fudge brownies it is so hot today! I feel like I am melting!! MELTING I say! I took Nemo for a walk and thought that I was just going to melt right into the footpath! I can only imagine how hot Nemo must have felt with being black in all.. poor little fella.. then when we got inside he drunk and drunk and then he drunk some more! He sure was thirsty!

Today I have been up and down the stairs doing washing.. and its a total hassle and I'm totally annoyed about the whole dryer situation.. but I shall remain clam for another week anyway. I really can't stand those stairs.. It's moments like these that I wished I lived on the bottom floor but in saying that I would hate being able to hear someone walking above me.. coz no doubt you would be able to coz this place you can hear everything.. EVERYTHING!

Nemo has been a sookie la la today.. I think Emma needs to give him some serious loves.. or maybe he is still feeling a little sad coz I laughed so much I got tears.. at him coz he wanted to come into the bedroom and the barrier was up! I am so eBil! But it was pure fun!

Ducklings Update: They made it to the pond. Emma and I saw them there last night when we took Nemo out for his walkies. It made me very happy to know that they had actualy made it.. coz I hadn't seen them the last couple of times I had been there. So total happiness that they made it.. and I can't wait for MORE! More I say! Ducklings are cute!

Friday again.. YaY! Another week down and the weekend rolls around AND it looks like its going to be a noice weekend!! I hope it doesn't go by too fast tho but no doubt it will! Dang nabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)