Thursday 22 May 2008

Laugh a Minute!

Wow.. what a great night! Emma and I headed off to see 'The Umbilical Brothers' and it was sooo freaken good! Had a really good night and laughed so much that my face cheeks really hurt! Also laughed so much that my tingle ass cheek didn't get a chance to hurt! Bonus!!

Anyways had a really wicked night.. we arrived early of course.. one of the first peeps to arrive at the place.. so we decided to have a little drink.. and for the price of it it was little! AU$16 for one Jack Daniels and ginger ale!! and that was because they DIDN'T have Jim Beam.. my beverage of choice. What kind of bar doesn't have Jim Beam? Seriously?!?! Emma's drink was very nice tho.. she had a P2.. some sour sorta boozey drink.. which was also AU$16.. which makes me VERY glad that I am not a big drinker.. the odd drink here and there is fine and dandy.. so anyways having the drink killed a bit of time as we sat and watched peoples start rolling on in.. it was a rather mixed sort of crowd thats for sure.

Once it was finally time to go in and take our seats.. the place filled up rather quickly.. and then I started to smell.. of all things... PlayDough! I couldn't pick where it was coming from.. and then the lady next to me made an adjustment in her seat and I got a VERY strong hit of it! Gross! She was rather annoying to sit next to and that just took the cake. As soon as the show started I discovered that she was a screamer! I understand laughing loudly.. hey and thats cool.. but screaming? come on thats a little over the top! don't you think? But that was NOT all! Throughout the whole show she would keep repeating little one liners that the duo was saying and thinking she was freaken hilarious.. I tell ya.. she made me want to go to all the trouble of taking my boot off and then taking my sock off.. and you know it would be a hard task all cramped in the little seat with like next to nothing leg room! but anyways yeah she made me want to go to all that trouble and take my dirty sock and shove it in her mouth! Just so that she would STOP! Luckily with my old age I have discovered some restraint! & afterall she was pregnant and you can't be doing mean things to pregnant ladies.

All in all I didn't really let her get to me too much.. the show was too good for that and there were so many things I just loved about it.. Emma loved Timmy, the 4yr old and I must admit I found him rather amusing.. but I think Roadie! was my fave.. he rocked!! and he kept shooting down Timmy's balloon so that Dave would have to come to Timmy's rescue! Oh and I loved his relationships that he had with both Dave and Shaun.. ahh I mean Shane! hahaha Go see the show and you will get that!! classic! Go Tina! It was a great show from start to finish and I would totally go and see them again.. and I would totally recommend to go and see them if you already haven't.. and if you already have.. go see them again coz you KNOW its a great show! Laugh a Minute! Here's Roadie! or maybe its Roady? Hmm I just don't know.. I think I like the look of Roadie!
So... here's what he looks like in all his glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)