Wednesday 28 May 2008

Ducklings!!

Yesterday I saw my first ducklings! Well not my first ducklings ever but my first of this duckling season. I was walking home from walking Nemo and I saw MummaDuck out walking her babies.. they were SO cute! I wish they could stay ducklings forever and then I could keep them! but anyways it did worry me a bit coz they were so close to a main road.. but I think MummaDuck will get her babies to the pond.. I guess I will find out when I head that way for a walk this afternoon. It was about the only thing that made me smile yesterday as it appeared I was having a bad day. I even managed to burn myself on my finger tip.. coz I am a pure dope. It didn't hurt for long last night but then when I was cleaning up today and having to put my hand in hot water I found that it was starting to hurt all over again.. but now its fine so I am fine.

It also seems like the slugs are making there way back and I do hope this year Nemo doesn't track any in coz that is just pure GROSS! Especially when you find then all squished and pushed into corners!!! Ewww so gross! So yeah I don't wanna go through that again! Another thing that is making its way out are bunnies! Just this morning I saw 9 bunnies.. there was one set of 3 laying on the grass in the sun but the other 6 I saw bouncing around at different times. Bouncy Bouncy!

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
- Margaret Thatcher

1 comment:

  1. The ducklings are alive! I repeat; the ducklings are alive!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)