Monday 12 May 2008

Will Power!

The weekends come and go ever so quickly. Sometimes I wish Emma had 3 day weekends.. coz an extra day with her home would be nice.. especially when the weather is so very nice.. like it was this weekend just gone. The weather has been really amazing.. and I know I go on about it a lot.. but it really does seem like we went to sleep in cold sweden and woke up in some strange warm land.. we are sleeping under a sheet.. that's like australian weather! lol We didn't do too much over the weekend.. even though it was so nice.. it was too hot to be dragging Nemo around anywhere and it wouldn't have been nice to leave him home alone ALL day. See we really do love him even though he is a little bastard! He is our little bastard!

I gave him a bath on Friday coz he was a bit on the stinky side and on his first walk after the bath and the very first piss that he does.. he does it right on his front paw.. which made me want to take him home and wash him all over again.. but I didn't.. instead I just shrugged it off coz he is eventually going to piss on himself anyway.. it seems it is what he does best! But it sure was nice to have a fresh smelly dog for at least a couple of hours! Yep he really is our little bastard!

Now I'm into week 3 of the LCD and I haven't slipped up once and I am rather impressed with myself and I have managed to get rid of a few more kg's which is always a nice bonus. I can't say that it is getting easier though, coz I really have been craving some good ole chocolate.. and it doesn't help that there is some in the fridge AND its TIM TAMS! but in saying that I like having it there to help give me the will power! Will Power for the WIN! lol 2 weeks down.. 6 to go!

Right now I smell pot.. I think someone is either smoking a doobie outside and its blowing in or someone is in the stairwell doing it.. its rather a strong smell. It has been a long time since I smelt that.. and I can say I still don't much care for it. I never did like the smell or the taste when I was a doobie smoker.

Well I don't really have much more to say.. not a lot has been happening as of late.. pretty boring I know.. I have barely seen anything funny while out on my walks too.. although I did manage to actually see an unflattened hedgehog on my walk this morning.. Nemo was rather interested in it.. but didn't try to chase it or anything.. I think it was coz it walked right in front of him and then he stood there and watched it walk off into the distance.. it was very cute. Hedgehogs are very cute.. just a shame that they aren't cuddly.

Joan Collins - "The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)