Tuesday 6 May 2008

Longen!

The weekend was nice, warmish and relaxing.. short walks with Nemo coz he still wasn't 100% and sunshine and movies! We watched a couple of flicks.. one was rather whack.. A Dog's Breakfast. That is really all I can say about it.. it was whack.. funny whack. The other one.. Lions for Lambs.. it was ok.

Nemo and the oil.
So to try and get Nemo on the mend, we had to put a little bit of oil in with his kibble.. which as it turns out he REALLY likes! He liked it so much that I caught him spitting out the bits of kibble that didn't have enough oil on them and then on Sunday when we were trying his breakfast with no oil.. I put his food down and he looks up at me with the WTF? look on his face like I was ripping him off! He eventually went and ate some of it.. but not all. Same thing at dinner time.. now he is a little better.. but I still think he wants the oil! He is such a funny dog!

Emma and the Wich!
So yesterday I go to meet Emma at the station coz we have to go and buy a couple of things.. well don't really have to but its best to get things out of the way when you think of them.. anyways so she gets off the train and she shows me a wrapper for a new ice cream that she tried! And you see Emma just had to try it instead of waiting for me on the slim chance that it wont be around when I am able to have such things again! Coz really its best that at least one of us got to try something so tasty right? Anyways it was... Ben & Jerry's ice cream cookie sandwich! Chewy Cholate Chunk Cookies with Vanilla & Chocolatey Chip Ice Cream! is what it says on the wrapper.. it just LOOKS delish! and from what Emma said.. it tasted DELISH! too.. and of course coz I am being a good girl and I have gone on a Liver Cleansing Diet I am not allowed such treats! Today she has left the wrapper on the kitchen table.. I guess just to rub it in a little bit more! I tells ya yesterday it got my mouth watering and today it is doing the same.. and it is a good thing that I can't just go out and buy one.. coz I doubt they are on sale anywhere around here.. I so can't wait until my LCD finishes!

Now here is something that I didn't plan so well.. so the LCD is 8 weeks long right.. and I have been on it a week already and it finishes on the 22nd June (can start eating semi normally on the 23rd) and the big massive wonderful midsummer feast is on the 20th! I feel ever so ripped off and it is the one thing over here that I really REALLY look forward to! So silly I is! but hey its not the end of the world I guess.. just a little gutting. My own fault but lets just blame Emma coz thats more fun!
"Emma how could you do this to me?!!!" LOL
All in all though my first week on the LCD went rather well and I was really good.. coz at the end of the day there is no point in mucking up coz then I have to start the 8 weeks all over again and that would really blow! I don't really feel any different yet but then its only been a week.. I piss a lot more and thats a bit annoying.. but them the breaks.

Umm what else is there.. oh lately I have noticed that people are turning the light on in the stairwell during the day.. when it is bright.. and its not like the stairwell is dark.. you can see.. you can see easily.. there are plenty of windows.. it makes me wonder how light exactly it has to be for them to not turn the light on or maybe it is just that they dont care coz they dont pay for the power it uses themselves and they are just morons.. well they are indeed morons.. that is really a given.. we have established this a long time ago. Speaking of morons.. it appears that with the nicer weather now comes the much louder crappier music to be blasted when it is bedtime.. it makes me wonder which I prefer.. dark and gloomy or bright and rowdy.. I might have to get back to you on that one.. I think maybe I just need to live on an island all by myself.. then I would probably find the wildlife too loud! LOL

The pot lid and I.
So last night I'm cooking dinner and I can smell this really horrid smell like something was burning but not a normal kind of burning smell.. I didn't think too hard about it and thought maybe there was something on the element coz I was only using the one element and then after a good maybe 20mins I notice a little bit of smoke coming from the pot lid that I had set down on what I thought was an off element.. I gave it a look and without thinking just picked it up and of course it was HOT coz the element had been on for gawd knows how long.. I have no idea when I possibly could have turned it on.. but I must have coz I was the only one in the kitchen.. so yeah I pick it up and it was hot so then I fumble with it a little before it crashes down into the sink and smashes into little pieces. I figure I may as well run cold water on it now so I can cool it off coz it cant get any worse. So now I am without a lid to the big pot and it pisses me right off! But once again I only have me to blame. Now the place has this odd smell to it which I can't quite put my finger on.. its not the normal burnt plasticy sort of smell. Dinner was nice at least!

Today is such a beautiful day.. its almost like we woke up somewhere other than Sweden! lol Nemo has been out on the balcony for some of the day but I think the little bit of wind that rips through makes him cold so he comes inside for a bit and then heads on back out there when he feels the need. I often wish we had a much bigger balcony.. but hey it is better than having no balcony at all. I think I just want to live in a house.. with a yard and maybe a garden and of course a spunky BBQ! Coz who doesn't love BBQ's! Not one of those fake ass gas bbq's either.. a proper coal bbq to get that real bbq taste! Mmmm tasty!

And I think that shall be the end of our time today as this is long enough.
Be good.. be kind and at least be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.. you know you wanna!
Leave me a banana while you are at it!
A banana a day makes you ready to play!

These aren't the words you're looking for.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56_S0WeTkzs
To see my full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/jocrumbs
To see Emma's full instagram feed - http://instagram.com/subspeaker (coz you know she takes some awesome pics too.. and some even feature me.. so I have to share those!)